- Website owners will do their best to keep the site available. However, the site owners do not undertake that the site's services will operate in an orderly manner, without breaks and / or malfunctions, and they may terminate the management of the site, write it or operate it entirely at their sole discretion. You shall have no claim of loss of access, content or information, or any other claim due to temporary or permanent unavailability, and / or deletion of the entire Site or part thereof.
- All copyrights and intellectual property rights on the Site - including moral rights, design, computer code, graphic files, text and any other material contained therein, including content sent by surfers - belong to the owners of the site. No part of the above may be distributed, reproduced, copied, publicly displayed or transmitted to any third party without prior written consent of the site owner, including full and / or partial copying, screenshots, use of trademarks and / or logos and / Translation, re-editing, and so forth.
- Any breach of this provision will result in agreed damages of 20,000 for each violation for the proprietary right and 10,000 for any breach of moral right.
Absence of responsibility:
- The services provided on the site are provided for use as is and without any warranty. There will be no claim, demand or demand against the owners of the site due to the nature of the services offered by the site, whether they are limited, tailored to your needs, or the reactions that will result in the publication of information or information on your behalf on the site.
- The user exempts the site owners from any responsibility regarding the advertisements. Some of the contents may be of a factual nature or professional advice, however, this information should not be treated as professional advice and especially not as reliable information. Any information presented as a fact on the site is not the same unless it is claimed otherwise and should not be relied upon under any circumstances. The site will not be liable in any event, as well as damages caused to users in cases where leaked information, the website was compromised, the contents were compromised, their privacy was compromised by disclosing information that was only available to the site (such as email addresses or other private information) and any consequential damage from him.
- Site owners do not undertake that the information provided by other users will be complete, correct, accurate or appropriate to your expectations and therefore will not be held responsible for any decisions you make.
- The site owners do not guarantee that there will be a response to the messages that will be posted on the various site systems or the nature of the responses received. The site owners will not be held liable for the responses and identity of the applicants or for any result that results from the publication of these messages. The site owners will not be responsible for any misuse by third parties of the information you publish on the site's systems.
- The site owners will not bear any liability for the content of the ads and the commercial information published on the site. Advertising is not a recommendation or encouragement to purchase the services or products offered for sale.
- External links - from time to time will be posted on the site, whether in writing or separately, links to external sites or framing of third party services. For the avoidance of doubt, the owners of the site are not the owners of these sites unless otherwise stated and are not under its control unless expressly stated otherwise. The site is not responsible for the correctness of the external links and is not responsible for the content contained therein.
- E-mail harvesting - the user is absolutely and expressly forbidden to scan the site for e-mail addresses or any other use that may be used for commercial or other matters by automated or manual means. Any breach of this section constitutes a material breach of the agreement of use and may result in the blocking of IP addresses as well as the taking of legal proceedings.
- The Site may display, from time to time, advertisements or advertising content of third parties for the promotion and marketing of products or services. The presentation of these contents will be done either in advertising banner, in advertisements or sponsored articles, or in any way that the site owners think fit. You are aware that some of the Website's revenues are due to these services and you will have no claim against the advertisements.
- The site will not be responsible for the content of ads that will be published by third parties and will not be in their favor.
Any transaction that occurs following an ad or information published on the Site will be concluded directly between you and the advertiser concerned. The site owners are not a party to any such transaction, and they will not be responsible for the services and goods that will be offered in ads that are published on or purchased through the site.
- Use of the Site constitutes, beyond any agreement given and / or otherwise given by you, your consent to join the Site's mailing list and / or the receipt of any advertising and / or other material from the Site - subject to your right to notify you of your wish to discontinue receipt of such material at any time By removing you from the service.
- The site enables sending and viewing of user content in a variety of ways, such as comments on talkbacks, participation in forums, and more. This content is the responsibility of the authors only and is not the responsibility of the site owners.
- You agree that in the course of your use of this site, you will not intentionally post material that contains false, defamatory, inaccurate, obscene, antisemitic, sexually suggestive, threatening, intrusive, infringing, infringing, or otherwise infringing the laws of the State of Israel . You also agree not to post any copyrighted material, unless the copyright is yours, or you have the consent of the copyright owner.
- Your use of the site constitutes a clear agreement that you are exempting the site owners from any responsibility for the content you publish on the site, and you declare that you have reviewed them prior to publication and that you will indemnify the owners of the site for any damage caused to them by the publication of the content.
- The site reserves the right to remove / modify any content sent by users at its discretion in order to maintain the good order and proper functioning of the site.
- Please note that it is not possible for us to continuously check all the contents of the site. If you encounter a problem with the content of the site (incorrect information, false, unclear, etc.) you are requested to contact the site or responsible for the content as soon as possible in order for us to investigate the problem. We reserve the right to remove material that violates the Rules if we find it necessary.
- Site owners have the exclusive right to delete comments, disapprove comments that require approval, and even block you completely from commenting on the site. For the avoidance of doubt, the site is the exclusive property of the site owners and they are not obligated to post any comments.
- You hereby grant the Site Owners a worldwide, free, irrevocable, unlimited license, including the creation of a sublicense, to publish, to dramatize or to perform any other action in any content sent by you to the Site. For the avoidance of doubt it is hereby clarified that even if you decide to delete your registered user on the site, the site reserves the right to keep and display the contents that you have previously attached anonymously if requested by you.
- You may not publish any commercial, advertising or marketing content without the consent of the site owner. This content includes, inter alia, the publication of marketing content and / or content containing links to other sites, for the purpose of their commercial promotion or for the purpose of making personal profit. These publications include links to affiliate programs on commercial sites or receiving any kind of benefit from these publications, and any publication of such content will require you to distribute 10,000 NIS for each month or part of it that the content was Available, and monthly storage of 10 NIS for each word in the published content.For the avoidance of doubt, this charge is permanent and does not depend on the actual advertising results, and will also take place if the content in question is deleted from the site shortly thereafter.
- Some of the use of the services offered on the site involves a fee, which will be determined at the discretion of the site owners. If you choose to purchase a paid subscription, you hereby confirm the terms of payment as displayed on the purchase page.
- You may notify at any time of cancellation of the subscription by sending an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. It is hereby clarified that refunds will not be accepted against payments made for the subscriber, even if the user has decided to terminate the subscription before the end of his period.
- In the event that this Agreement is breached, the Site owners may terminate your use of the Site without notice and without notice, and shall not be responsible for any damage caused to you or to a third party following termination of the Service.
By using the Site you agree that the Site Owner will collect and use this information in accordance with this Policy.
The owners of the site maintain information provided by you, information provided by others and information provided to the site during your browsing, including information you provided when you published content on the site.
When you post to the Site, your identifying information (including your IP address) is stored in the system. If you are suspected of committing unauthorized actions that violate this Agreement or the laws of the State of Israel, the site owners reserve the right to disclose and / or disclose your identity (or any other information they may have) to authorized parties or the alleged victim.
Site owners maintain statistical information about the users of the site, such as the amount of views, the nature of browsing, as well as the pages referring to the site (HTTP Referrer), the searches that led to the site, the type of browser used, the operating system and more.
The site owners will use information provided by you or collected by the site to provide you with the services offered by the site owners, including targeted advertising and personalized content.
In order to view the information stored about you, you will be required to send an e-mail to the address email@example.com And ask for it. For this purpose, you will be required to provide the site owners with information that enables your unambiguous identification as the owner of the information.
In order to remove the information stored about you, you will be required to send an e-mail message to the address firstname.lastname@example.org And ask for it. For this purpose, you will be required to provide the site owners with information that enables your unambiguous identification as the owner of the information.
- The provisions of this Agreement are added to all other provisions of the Agreement located on the Site and in the event of any discrepancy, they prevail.