Fighter jets - a few questions - Page 11 - Science and Technology - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Fighter planes - a few questions

mrsph666

Well the S47 is still experimental ... and I've seen how one flies like this ... just a pleasure : xyxthumbs:

And I agree with that F16 is effective in close air battles ... I "protest" the fact that unlike 29, the F16 can not do 3-4 (do not catch me with the word ... I've seen F16 meanwhile making 2 consecutive loops, and MAG makes 2 loops , But faster and sharper ... I guess he could carry at least one more ...) Lupes in succession, because he will process power and fall like a stone.

Link to content

• תגובות 265
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

IG - Vector pronunciation tells you something ?????

What do you compare to a plane with a vectorial steering to an airplane without, if I'm not mistaken the F-16 I was supposed to be that and then he sure takes the MIG 29, he also took in front of me but that's another story.

Link to content

IG - Vector pronunciation tells you something ?????

What do you compare to a plane with a vectorial steering to an airplane without, if I'm not mistaken the F-16 I was supposed to be that and then he sure takes the MIG 29, he also took in front of me but that's another story.

OK, not really ... There's a situation I once knew what it was, but today I remember a lot of things like ever ... Already some 3 years ago I have not read anything interesting about : - [

I'm just telling you what I've seen in several shows and remember more since then, about how the F16 \ MiG 29 made loops and how they got out of them ...

Link to content

What is the "Chernobyl"?

If you mean fan, then there's only one of the latest models of MIG 29 ... it's not something to stay for.

And, with this thing he is able to walk around right there! Even the F16 and the F22 are not able to do such maneuvers ... The 29 is the only airplane where the fan rotates in all directions (in Sukhoy and F22 it moves only up / down ...)

Look for a MAKN 2005 recording ... this is one of the best shows I've ever seen ...

Link to content

A kind of aperture that expands and narrow (becomes narrower ...)?

This is called a fan : xyxthumbs: (Unfortunately, I learned too much about the parts of jet engines of civilian and fighter jets ... More correctly the materials made of each screw :P)

A burner is a kind of porous ring that injects fuel into the turbine and causes a sharp rise in jet pressure, and a crazy fueling of fuel ...

Link to content

Well the S47 is still experimental ... and I've seen how one flies like this ... just a pleasure : xyxthumbs:

And I agree with that F16 is effective in close air battles ... I "protest" the fact that unlike 29, the F16 can not do 3-4 (do not catch me with the word ... I've seen F16 meanwhile making 2 consecutive loops, and MAG makes 2 loops , But faster and sharper ... I guess he could carry at least one more ...) Lupes in succession, because he will process power and fall like a stone.

Why do you think it will fall like a stone ??

F16, 29, and F15. In fact, any plane with an impulse ratio greater than 1 can do as many loops as it wants without falling. The limit is more of a pilot that needs to remain centered under a high G load at a relatively low altitude where the display is carried out.

Link to content

I happen to be an F-16 SSI. The burner at the end has gaskets and leaves designed to increase / decrease the speed of the air coming out of the engine. The rear burner sits in front of it but that's part of what I'm talking about.

Basically the part I'm talking about today has the ability to move in all directions and that's what creates the vector pronunciation.

Link to content

I happen to be an F-16 SSI. The burner at the end has gaskets and leaves designed to increase / decrease the speed of the air coming out of the engine. The rear burner sits in front of it but that's part of what I'm talking about.

Basically the part I'm talking about today has the ability to move in all directions and that's what creates the vector pronunciation.

Listen, it's not that I'm dismissive, but as one who spoke to a person that 20 is a year's co-developer of Etc., the professional term according to his claim, leaves and scaffolding is fan ...

I do not really care what you call it : nixweiss: (I'm just writing this to general knowledge ...)

Can you give a link to the list of planes whose fan is moving?

Because of what I know, only a certain model of MIG 29 has such capability ...

Editing while writing!

Eureka!

Download the video ...

http://www.alert5.com/2005/08/mig-29-ovt-demo-video-wmv.html

Look at the fan's ability to move ... The F22 can only move it up / down, and if I'm not mistaken then it moves the two fans together, and not like the ... this thing ...

Link to content

# Boeing V-22 Osprey (Turboprop)

# General Dynamics F-16 MATV (Multi-Axis Thrust Vectoring)

# Hawker-Siddeley Harrier

# NASA Dryden F-15 ACTIVE

# Lockheed Martin F-22A Raptor

# Lockheed Martin F-35 Joint Strike Fighter

# McDonnell Douglas / British Aerospace AV-8B Harrier II

# McDonnell Douglas F-18 HARV (High Alpha Research Vehicle)

# McDonnell Douglas X-36

# Rockwell-MBB X-31

# Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-35 MFI

# Moller Skycar

# Chengdu J-10

# Sukhoi Su-30 (in the MK and MKI versions)

# Sukhoi Su-37

# Sukhoi Su-47

# X-44 MANTA

מקור:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thrust_vectoring

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site