Fighter jets - a few questions - Page 3 - Science and Technology - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Fighter planes - a few questions

mrsph666

Yes, but before the Avinica he has to locate him (of you) to get him (engine) to maneuver into a firing position (vehicle) and only then shoot (systems) And Avionics)

In any case, the era of the warplanes is over, who exactly is there to control the sky? The Europeans? Iran?

Link to content

• תגובות 265
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

You're not so up to date

Today, the missiles have a huge range, so there is almost no need to achieve it. The missiles also have very high maneuverability (for example, Python 4 and 5) and in combination with Elbit's helmet that allows firing in the direction the pilot is looking at - the pilot does not have to maneuver into a firing position. And we will assume that the F-16 code of the 60 block is very high quality ...

Link to content

I do not know how elusive they are, but that's certainly an interesting question.

Long-range missiles are guided missiles from you. If you can not lock on him because he's a stealth, you're screwed. If it's in the short term, there are heat-guided missiles, but I guess we're talking about long term ...

The question is, how much is the F-36 stealth?

Link to content

Yes, but before the Avinica he has to locate him (of you) to get him (engine) to maneuver into a firing position (vehicle) and only then shoot (systems) And Avionics)

In any case, the era of the warplanes is over, who exactly is there to control the sky? The Europeans? Iran?

Indeed, the reason why weapons systems are still developing at such a rapid pace is that America is based on War Corporatism.

Since World War II America has always been involved in some kind of war, a situation in which a large part of the economy depends on it. Most of the wealthy are responsible for the production of weapons, and they are at the top of the political pyramid.

Link to content

F35 not 36

And I do not know, it's very similar to the 22 exterior, painted the same secret color and made of the same secret materials

I guess the company at Lockheed Martin knows what they're doing, so we can assume that maybe B2 / F117 is elusive but quite elusive

Link to content

The F117 is as stealthy as the 22. The only plane as far as I know is that stealth is completely B-2. It is also the most expensive in the world ...

Another folly of the Cold War

Link to content

Yes, so much so, the plane will be very far away, do not forget that it flies high and there are layers of atmosphere that bring the majority down

His goal (according to the stories) was to take off from Alaska, to bomb all the cities of the Soviet Union and land in Germany

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site