The Jericho missile - how is it compared to other missiles? - Page 5 - Science and Technology - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

The Jericho missile - how is it compared to other missiles?

q1234

Cat2010 You've never understood me! You say that Israel has a secret anti-tank missile that is the best and blah blah, so I say you can not say it. There are countries that are much more developed and with bigger budgets that develop a lot of things and they probably have exactly this category. You understand?

Link to content

• תגובות 97
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

Yes, and what is a nuclear warhead?

Well, really briefly.

When a nuclear warhead detonates, a nuclear warhead is actually formed in the same process that takes place in our sun (very hot)

To provoke explosive nuclear warheads to explode users as its "detonator" in a conventional nuclear bomb that required very high heat to begin the process.

The main difference between a nuclear explosion and a nuclear one is that a nuclear bomb has a certain size limit, you can not build a nuclear bomb of any size you want, but a nuclear thermonuclear bomb can theoretically be given any size you want.

Link to content

Let's say he does a much bigger boom.

Incidentally, in connection with Nautilus, in the US, an experiment of a fully operational prototype of the Nautilus (including the Green Pine radar, etc.)

The Americans got a Katyusha battery, launched 4 rounds of Katyushas each. The result - every wave of Katyushas was liquidated within one second. Not a single Katyusha was destroyed.

By the way, the Nautilus is not a system The laser is fired from the Nautilus puncturing a hole in the warhead of the missile that is intercepted, and then there are 2 options - or the threatening missile explodes, or the warhead becomes useless, and it falls off without a "laser that touches something and something explodes". Danger of explosion

Does not the laser destroy the engine of the rocket?

From what I know, the laser is supposed to puncture the engine and the rocket loses direction, its engine explodes and then the entire missile ...

Link to content

Excellent system but like a chemist for everything

Disadvantages

The system does not operate under cloudy conditions

Technical problems when you act against very bright targets that act like mirrors.

Price for the system

Coverage area (area protected from threats)

Link to content

Proved ineffective, and therefore the system was converted to the destruction of the combat head.

The problem with the engine is that it does not always explode and takes the whole missile with it. It is possible that he will simply stop working, and the missile will fall with an active combat head, thus endangering the possibility of damage.

That you are punching the warhead, or that the missile is exploding, or that its warhead becomes useless and has flown until its fuel is over, and is flying to hell. And let's say there's not much chance that the missile will fall on someone with such precision. A much smaller risk

Link to content

"Some"? No. It's a distant dream, mainly because of the price.

Nautilus First Operations - probably towards the end of 2008.

By the way, to those who said there is no operational model of Lavi, allow me to renew you. There is an 2. I saw them myself, but more of that I must not say.

Link to content

Excellent system but like a chemist for everything

Disadvantages

The system does not operate under cloudy conditions

Technical problems when you act against very bright targets that act like mirrors.

Price for the system

Coverage area (area protected from threats)

Well, you forget that this is a system that is still in the process . Many of the problems she has at the moment will still find a solution.

And no, we will not have some newtilos either in 2008. (Not in bulk)

Link to content

"Some"? No. It's a distant dream, mainly because of the price.

Nautilus First Operations - probably towards the end of 2008.

By the way, to those who said there is no operational model of Lavi, allow me to renew you. There is an 2. I saw them myself, but more of that I must not say.

Are you also a security guard?

By my count, there is already an 2 forum.

Link to content

The Arrow is still in development, and we have several Operational.

By the way, the section of brilliant goals, and the "mirror" - that's nonsense. The kind the Nautilus shoots is not a concentrated ray of light, but rather chemical. A compound of iodine with something. Even if you shoot it directly on the mirror, it will pierce it very nicely.

Cloudiness - this is currently the biggest problem of the system. That, and the price.

By the way, Nautilus, not Nautilus.

And you know, there's a good chance that 2008 will put in a first operational system, at least for real-time experiments

Monjib-not exactly. I'm 16. But I have my own deals here and there.

Link to content

By the way, the section of brilliant goals, and the "mirror" - that's nonsense. The kind the Nautilus shoots is not a concentrated ray of light, but rather chemical. A compound of iodine with something. Even if you shoot it directly on the mirror, it will pierce it very nicely.

Cloudiness - this is currently the biggest problem of the system. That, and the price.

And you know, there's a good chance that 2008 will put in a first operational system, at least for real-time experiments

I ask, it's languishing

Link to content

You have no idea what it is chemical?

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site