Electric Hooker - Science & Technology - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Stun Gun

deposit

• תגובות 65
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

It does not "make a person just jump."

It bounces you all the muscles in the body for a certain moment, it hurts very much, and it paralyzes you for a few moments after the blow.

I saw a German mount a man, get a market from back to back and fall like a little girl in a video long ago :)

Cooler is this cocker that shoots arrows with air pressure that send the current to 10-12 meters.

Link to content

The effect of an electric shocker depends on its voltage and the time it is applied to the target.

My question is what voltage is needed to shock (out of action for a few minutes) an adult with a short electrical shock.

The point is that if you run an 100,000 electric wrench on someone for a second or two, then it's just "jumping" and not falling to the ground, and I wanted to know if anyone could verify it.

I know there are more serious electric shockers of 150,000 volts, 200,000 volts, and even electric batons of 500,000 volts.

What interests me is the electric charge of the 100,000 Volt. Is it a very harmless toy, or it can be used to knock down bullies in a short electric shock and neutralize them for at least a few minutes?

Link to content

Are you making trouble in the neighborhood?

Afraid to walk at night alone?

Just It : xyxthumbs:

By the way, I think it's not Walt that should be of interest to you but the current that means amps that this thing seems to me I might be wrong ...

Link to content

Electric shockers say how much voltage they have, not a few amperes.

I do not need an electric shocker for myself. Just show me a small electric shocker that fits into a pocket that has an 100,000 volt. I asked if this little thing was worth anything, and I was told it was not overwhelming, but just made you jump like that suddenly or something. The thing is, I ventured not to check it myself.

Electric shakers are not tools (They are not defined as weapons), so I do not think they have a high amp. So what matters is the Vultage.

Does anyone have reliable information about the effect on adult humans of different Voltage levels of electric shockers (100,000V-500,000V)?

Link to content

It amazes me that you are saying that I was small and electrocuted from a bare plug that passes through everything

230 Volt and I felt as if my arm had blown away (literally) 100K Volt? Odd Maver.

Link to content

Electric shockers say how much voltage they have, not a few amperes.

I do not need an electric shocker for myself. Just show me a small electric shocker that fits into a pocket that has an 100,000 volt. I asked if this little thing was worth anything, and I was told it was not overwhelming, but just made you jump like that suddenly or something. The thing is, I ventured not to check it myself.

Electric shakers are not tools (They are not defined as weapons), so I do not think they have a high amp. So what matters is the Vultage.

Does anyone have reliable information about the effect on adult humans of different Voltage levels of electric shockers (100,000V-500,000V)?

It's much more complicated than that

Link to content

It amazes me that you are saying that I was small and electrocuted from a bare plug that passes through everything

230 Volt and I felt as if my arm had blown away (literally) 100K Volt? Odd Maver.

A home electrical outlet is a different thing (perhaps a higher ampere 25-40), and can also cause death.

The voltage determines the double-voltage ampere pain determines the damage (although below the 50 the volt of the human body manages to cope with a relatively high current)

Basically, an electric shocker is not a tool So that it is not intended to cause death or long-term damage, but only to cause confusion, shock, possibly vomiting, and take the person out of function for a short time.

Do you have any idea about the effect of a different voltage of electric shockers (100K, 150K, 200K, 500K) on an adult (second to five seconds)?

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site