What do you think about the following players: IPOD Video 30GB VS Iriver H340 VS ZEN Vision M 30GB - Page 2 - Gadgets & Mobile - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

What about the following players: IPOD Video 30GB VS IRIVER H340 VS ZEN Vision M 30GB

itaycohen

• תגובות 45
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

Of the three options, bringing the ZEN Vision M 30GB is the best choice. Moving away from iPOD, and H340 was out of time.

But, as the owner of X5L 30GB, strengthens everyone who recommended it to you. Its sound quality is very high, and it has a longer battery duration.

I was a bit overwrought by descriptions of him in the following Bethard: http://hwzone.co.il/community/index.php?topic=197601.40

Link to content

Stay away from what ZVM

He has it for my friend and quality awful.

I connected my headphones to the HD477 and the loudest volume is barely heard.

And hearing sounds full of noise and poor quality, I was not really enthusiastic.

I heard the e The smallest MICRO and its quality was amazing.

Link to content

Why is it a shit that cost a lot of money?

The quality of paying nothing to do ...

Ipod I think this is the best player that has come out so far ...

I paid a lot for him but I'm pleased with it all

The only thing that is not good with him is the headphones :P

Link to content

I love you .....

A. Some 10 players are more expensive than the iPod (so it's not the most expensive!)

B. It's shit because it's shit and not that it costs a lot of money !!! (Its quality on the face relative to competitors)

third. "The only thing that is not good" is the headphones, because that's the only thing you get with the device !!! (ok then so the cable of 2 is a shekel) Stingy in frenzy !!!

Link to content

Stay away from what ZVM

He has it for my friend and quality awful.

I connected my headphones to the HD477 and the loudest volume is barely heard.

And hearing sounds full of noise and poor quality, I was not really enthusiastic.

I heard the e The smallest MICRO and its quality was amazing.

Either the ZVM is screwed or you're weird because its sound is the best I've heard on the player and heard on IPOD at X5L and H340

Link to content

Me too.

What headphones? Because it matters very much

And what songs?

What quality?

What format?

Have you heard the same songs in both musicians or have you heard different songs if different qualities?

Have you used EQ for each song and genre (this changes sound quality and emphasis)?

I have a lot of questions but it is very important to compare a player to the end and say there is a better player than if you do not hear the same quality songs as in AAC and if you have headphones at 150 $ + (you understand me correctly, quality means) - then you can not say anything such a.

I more liked the IPOD because:

It's smaller

In any case you can not see Things like that are not so interesting

IPOD has real lighting but really strong

IPOD has a lot of plug-ins and all the time goes on and on

IPOD has amazing sound quality and only real audiophiles will feel the difference between the players (ZVM IPOD)

He has time in a great battery (yes not the most, but the best and the most amazing for his size)

And you can run with him without any problem and he is also very strong

Yes, the ZVM is better but it's bigger and more expensive, less plug-ins, you do not have international warranty, and you can not run it without destroying the player (and IPOD enabled)

Link to content

For those who said that the sound quality of the Zen is bad, he does not know what he is talking about,

I have it and I listen to music with the headphones Audio-Technica A900 ( Quite a lot more than HD 477) and the quality of the audio is excellent .... (before that I had the H120 and I think the Zen goes through it).

The quality of image viewing in zen is excellent as well, read every review it tells about how great they look, plus you can watch video easily,

That in most cases there is no need to convert (supports xvid) and that saves you conversions ...

Big storage - 30 GIGABYTE .... should be enough for you.

Good battery time - 12 hours of music playing, 4 hours of video (compared to two and a half hours in Ipod) so you can see Without worrying that the device will close :) .

In my opinion you should give up the H340 also because it is outdated and also because it looks like a block, hook .... Although it is a pretty excellent device, in my opinion you should go for a new device,

And Zen is among the best in the market, if not the best.

Enjoy whatever you choose.

Link to content

I have not said that the quality of ZVM's shit I said is more expensive and it is not worth the extra price difference so small (improvement at a half percent) that it really does not pay.

And the IPOD comes with everything other than a normal charger, it comes with a shield, a USB connection, a headset and a disk with ITUNS, and it also has Hebrew support.

And believe me he is very strong and very thin, and I am not (I do not need a radio and lots of colors lol), smaller, more powerful, cheaper and more beautiful (in my opinion) I will buy it and not a bigger player (much) because it has a radio and more colors It's really stupid.

And itayze your headphones require a serious amplifier to hear them in their true quality. And the ZVM does not reach the peak quality of these headphones, it does not even reach the peak quality of my ICANS without a loudspeaker.

Link to content

I agree that iPod is a great player. Some people just like to swim against the tide. They feel it makes them smarter. They stick to meaningless benefits (eg radio and tape recorder) as a reason to buy competing musicians. I'm not saying iriver or iaudio are bad, heaven forbid, but they have no significant advantage over an iPod.

Link to content

I understand that synchronizing without software and arranging by folders do not count as an advantage?

And itayze your headphones require a serious amplifier to hear them in their true quality. And the ZVM does not reach the peak quality of these headphones, it does not even reach the peak quality of my ICANS without a loudspeaker.

Do not talk nonsense

ATH-900 has resistance of 40ohm

40ohm This is no resistance that requires an amplifier

Link to content

But it is still possible to improve their sound quality a lot if you use an amplifier !!

I do not know what your problem with this software is, but it's really easy to use, even my cousin (she's seven) knows how to transfer songs through ITUNS. And you can transfer songs without ITUNS !!! Just have to look . In a search that includes the hidden libraries (which is really not a problem) then move there songs, hard is not it?

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site