What do you think about the following players: IPOD Video 30GB VS Iriver H340 VS ZEN Vision M 30GB - Page 3 - Gadgets & Mobile - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

What about the following players: IPOD Video 30GB VS IRIVER H340 VS ZEN Vision M 30GB

itaycohen

• תגובות 45
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

From FLAC it's like AAC and OGG has only some one percent of all songs (and FLAC and AAC) so why talk nonsense and ITUNS is exactly the same thing you just drag into IPOD

You can not say it's not true because that's how you transfer songs to IPOD, what ITUNS drag them, even the entire folder and if the format in one song is not suitable you can change it to AAC and then it does not process anything.

So again what's the difference?

Link to content

Audio Ep-120 According to your responses it seems simple that you are determined to protect your Ipod,

If you really understood, you would not just say what you said about the amplifier to headphones ... I hear most of the time in 17-19 (from 25) volume level,

In addition you can even ask in head-fi, my model does not earn the most from an amplifier.

In my opinion all musicians today have a pretty convenient and easy to move interface , So it should not be the argument.

Link to content

That's what I wanted to explain, that it's very easy to transfer songs to all the musicians.

Well in short, I do not think the ZVM is worth its price. And any kind of Earning something from an amplifier and a sibilant that's a big difference even if it's 20% improvement (which is also quite a lot)

Link to content

That's what I wanted to explain, that it's very easy to transfer songs to all the musicians.

Well in short, I do not think the ZVM is worth its price. And each type of earphone earns something from an amplifier and a sibilant that's a big difference even if it's 20% enhancement (which is also quite a lot)

zvm costs 1800 NIS and in return you get a quality player with good screen quality Best quality, good video, almost full Bandal and good playing time (now sure someone will jump and say iaudio x5l, but do not forget that his screen is not so sharp movies, experience).

iPod costs about the same or less but offers less in terms of Bandel, screen and playing times ...

Link to content

Yes, but IPOD has one very big advantage, you can run with it !!! And there will be no problem or stuttering, while the ZVM could be destroyed if you run with it.

And it costs 1600 NIS and it comes with everything.Yes I protect it that is better at ZVM by far, ZVM is just shit, I saw one and used it for two hours if UE 10 PRO (I think it's the full name) in front of the IPOD if the same And there was a difference so small that it is not worth even more 50 NIS and in addition to that you can not see anything on this screen (not to mention the IPOD lol shit too) The screens in these players are too small and there are not enough colors or length in the battery to be worth it something.

And the IPOD's battery time is 12.5 hours (I checked with normal strength) that is half an hour less than ZVM (or something around). Well in short if you want a lot of crap in the player, plug-ins, go for the ZVM, if you want a strong player for you on the IPOD.

Link to content

Why with Can run and with ZVM not?

Both are based on HD

They are both the same in this respect

Order in ZVM in this 16 or 14 hours

Not 13

I saw the IPOD and used them both against each other

The interface can be said to be exactly the same

Besides, there is only a difference in sound for the ZVM and the annoying thing called ITUNES (ZVM also has software but more convenient)

Link to content

Yes, but IPOD has one very big advantage, you can run with it !!! And there will be no problem or stuttering, while the ZVM could be destroyed if you run with it.

And it costs 1600 NIS and it comes with everything.Yes I'm protecting it that is better at ZVM by far, ZVM is just shit, I saw one and used it for two hours if UE 10 PRO (I think it's the full name) in front of the IPOD if the same And there was a difference so small that it is not worth even more 50 NIS and in addition to that you can not see anything on this screen (not to mention the IPOD lol shit too) The screens in these players are too small and there are not enough colors or length in the battery to be worth it something.

And the IPOD's battery time is 12.5 hours (I checked with normal strength) that is half an hour less than ZVM (or something around). Well in short if you want a lot of crap in the player, plug-ins, go for the ZVM, if you want a strong player for you on the IPOD.

Sorry .... After this comment (frustrate the highlighted part) I will strongly recommend simply ignoring all user comments ...

Anyone who calls playing shit for no reason and another player who won the Best Portable Audio & Video device for 2006 at Ces is not a person I would really rely on for what he says.

And fix my previous response: the creative can play 14 audio hours rather than 12 ....

Link to content

Sorry .... After this comment (frustrate the highlighted part) I will strongly recommend simply ignoring all user comments ...

Anyone who calls playing shit for no reason and another player who won the Best Portable Audio & Video device for 2006 at Ces is not a person I would really rely on for what he says.And fix my previous response: the creative can play 14 audio hours rather than 12 ....

I support your opinion ...

Listen to me

I have a ZVM

Shit really is not

He's the best

As one with zvm you are really satisfied?

Link to content

I do not understand much about the players like I said I need a player that sounds good A big volume A big battery time It's very important to be able to pass From the camera to play because I'm flying to South America and so it's easier than to find a computer, and Mumlatz to support Hebrew too (how the player seems really unimportant to me the main thing that meets the above requirements) After deliberations I decided to go on H340 but I'm still not closed on it

I plan to buy one of the handsets this week

In any case because I do not understand big please if something can give me advice which one to choose and the way I will understand without slogans and without initials of all sorts of things I have no idea of ​​them

Link to content

I do not understand much about the players like I said I need a player that sounds good A big volume A big battery time It's very important to be able to pass From a camera to play because I travel to travel in South America and that way it's easier than finding a computer, And Mumlatz will also support Hebrew (How the player seems really unimportant to me as long as he meets the above requirements) After deliberations I decided to go on the H340 but I'm still not closed on it

I plan to buy one of the handsets this week

In any case because I do not understand big please if something can give me advice which one to choose and the way I will understand without slogans and without initials of all sorts of things I have no idea of ​​them

If so then without doubt the only player who will do this is the h340 iRiver

Link to content

Listen people,

As 340's very proud owner, I find only one big disadvantage.

He works on a polymer polymer, known for its notorious memory effect, and it is not easy to replace the battery.

All the other musicians you mentioned, equipped with a Bater Li Ion, have a life Almost endless, and she does not suffer from the memory effect.

Although I do not like how X5L is built and operating, and I think it generally plays less well, there is no doubt the battery makes a difference and I would recommend it rather than the 340.

The 340 I think he's been dead for a long time ... though he's pretty satisfying.

In any case I still think that ZVM will be the most successful choice of all.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site