Open: Winrep for MacOS 8.x, 9.x, and OS X? Anyone know? - Linux, Mac and other operating systems - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Open: Winrep for MacOS 8.x, 9.x, and OS X? Anyone know?

Shmoe

I'm looking for a reporting and diagnostic tool that reminds Winrep of the latest versions .

Is there anything like that in the Mac? The more I searched for these systems, the more I could not find Similar.

For those who do not know, this is a great help program that collects data on computer boot-services running in the background (or daemons ...), Installed (or Extensions ...) and many other data such as various events in the system.

All these details are collected into one monolithic file that can be emailed to someone who is more knowledgeable, such as a support center, for example.

(Users , Go to Start >> Run and press winrep).

Thanks,

Prog.

Link to content

Good. I kept searching, and here's the answer:

On MacOS 9.x (and probably in previous versions as well):

B- Menu, ie Menu Bar >> Apple Icon Select System Profiler

Then File >> New Report, select the relevant options and OK >> file >> Save As

In OS X (I checked it on the 10.0 version):

Menu Bar >> Go >> Applications (short for Option + Command + A keyboard, or for users Who do not know these terminology - A + apple + Alt)

From there to Utilities >> Apple System Profiler and the sequel from here is clear ...

Does anyone know how to save a QNX system report? ;)

Prog.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site