Discussion Creation of the World .. - Science and Technology - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Discussion of the Creation of the World

Aviko

• תגובות 353
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

That's that nonsense? No one is old enough to see when dinosaurs were and still know when they existed

No one is old enough to know when the pyramids were built and still know.

There are ways and testimonies and remains that tell us a lot about that period without the need to be there physically

Link to content

: kopfpatsch:

I created the world.

It is clear that all the theories are stupid and there is no proof of how the world was created.

Some people count 24 day hours a day that originally created the first day with 25 hours.

Then I created Bob the Builder to help me work with the architecture, and then I created And I put most of my information there.

On the second day I created George Bush and on the third day the rest of the people. Since then I have not had the strength to create people so I send my storks to put people in people's houses after they emerge from the swamp.

Link to content

Evolution is not the creation of the world, it is the development of species.

There is the big bang theory, which, incidentally, was proven by Stephen Hawking :)

One of the main reasons I do not believe in God is that I feel that our perception is so small and we are still small-minded.

We can not describe how it was before, or can not just describe the first moment of the universe ....

It's just a small concept, I have no way of describing it ...

Besides, God is one of the last options ... Always come and ask you .. Who created this and who created it ... Until you can say anything and then ... ahh!

God ... This is a good example of such a small human concept.

Besides, in my approach, I believe that one has to do things for himself rather than some designer ...

Link to content

Evolution is not the creation of the world, it is the development of species.

There is the big bang theory, which, incidentally, was proven by Stephen Hawking :)

One of the main reasons I do not believe in God is that I feel that our perception is so small and we are still small-minded.

We can not describe how it was before, or can not just describe the first moment of the universe ....

It's just a small concept, I have no way of describing it ...

Besides, God is one of the last options ... Always come and ask you .. Who created this and who created it ... Until you can say anything and then ... ahh!

God ... This is a good example of such a small human concept.

Besides, in my approach, I believe that one has to do things for himself rather than some designer ...

Stephen Hawkins did not prove the big bang.

Link to content

I actually saw a plan about it, and he said that he and his colleagues proved it ...

I do not know what you saw, but the one who saw the big bang was Alexander Friedmann and those who confirmed the theory with observations were Hubble who discovered that the galaxies were moving away from each other, and those who discovered the cosmic microwave background Arno Penzias and Robert Wilson.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site