Discussion Creation of the World .. - Page 12 - Science and Technology - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Discussion of the Creation of the World

Aviko

I really don't : nono:

Your opposition to religion stems from the stereotypes of the ultra-Orthodox that you do not like. There is no connection between this religion that you are "scared" of for acceptance and spirituality.

The test of what you see or feel exists and what is not is not really a good test, our senses as you know are very limited and sometimes mislead us and for this there is a lot of scientific research.

Is there anything in science that talks about measuring a system that is outside of your reference system? It's an informative rather than a teasing question.

At last things matter :)

Indeed, the senses are very limited, and sometimes inaccurate.

But because they are, it does not give legitimacy or any kind of proof to other unrelated things.

Because my senses are limited does not mean that there is a world in which I cannot feel.

Real proof, relies on all things. Not just about senses.

And we both know that the world you are trying to convince me that exists cannot be proven in any way today. (I'm not talking about the acceptance book. It's not proof for me)

Link to content

• תגובות 353
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

If I'm not mistaken the theory is simply nothing or anything like this: \ [or material and anti-matter?]

Here begins the problem of human perception .......

^ Right.It's like I will now prove that space is infinite. Think about it, it's just unimaginable. By the way, the theories of space (meaning space when I say space)

they:

1) It has no end, it is expanding and expanding all the time.

2) It has a beginning and an end

3) His ending leads to the beginning (as in Snake :P )

I support the theory that it just keeps spreading. These are all theories I remember, some are more perceived and some not

Link to content

Now I will lighten some more.

Try to think of the first moments of the universe, know what, once it was a grape big.

So you see something in the shape of a grape, and you imagine something around it, try to imagine that there is nothing around it. [Not even black ...]

Did you succeed?

Impossible ....

- The perception problem ... We don't have the ability for these things at all!

Link to content

Do you think we will ever know what was before the Big Bang? just a question...

I don't think that when the big bang was created ... everything. All the laws of physics, particles, the elements, everything ...

what do you think?

There's a lot of theories about that ... Some say it was a universe like ours, and it shrunk to the initial point and would be a big bang.

In my opinion - it doesn't matter what it was before. Because in any case, I don't think it has an effect on the present or the future.

Link to content

Liron,

There is 999999 proof that there was no Torah giving. And no divine revelation to any nation.

The Torah was in no way given by any God.

Humans who wanted to control stupid people invented everything. It took time, but in the end it succeeded.

- The rabbis of yore.

And I wouldn't want to stand by you either. Because you probably would have murdered me if it wasn't written to you that you shouldn't be anywhere.

Solid proof of the existence of the Sinai Mountains is the bush painted in the mountain stones, even after crossing the stone in half the bush decreases, but remains ... For a detailed explanation at the link: http://hidabroot.org/Site/ARDetile.asp?id=8277&Catogory=21&SubID=7842 + Photos http://www.kaduri.net/Index.asp?ArticleID=349&CategoryID=65&Page=1

I would like to have a review of forum users who have been there, if any?

Question "How can a person who drowned badly (as opposed to not saying that a person must be bad) can create Torah? Has an 70 face (anyone can interpret it differently) ?? Aliyah) can write the person? Why the author you call a person did not write his name at the end of the book? Sure he could be very famous.

Link to content

About the pictures

Stains on rocks I saw for the first time, you know where? On an annual trip to Eilat

It's some kind of substance that gets oxidized in contact with the air and turns black

I have no idea what is going on and what kind of stuff it is, but the whole thing is simple ... there's nothing supernatural there.

Although I saw rocks much less impressive but probably if I was looking for the most impressive I would find

Link to content

About the pictures

Stains on rocks I saw for the first time, you know where? On an annual trip to Eilat

It's some kind of substance that gets oxidized in contact with the air and turns black

I have no idea what is going on and what kind of stuff it is, but the whole thing is simple ... there's nothing supernatural there.

Although I saw rocks much less impressive but probably if I was looking for the most impressive I would find

Have you read the article? I guess not .. Then even the two stone crosses (in the inner tiers) are small sandy.

On Mount Sinai stones from the painting of the bush (note that the name is similar) and another language is about painting (note that there is a connection between the story of Mount Sinai and the painting of the bush) .. And sex is probably not another stain.

Link to content

Reply from the article, quote:

"What is this shape like?

According to the researchers, this is a manganese acid that has dried, but the formation of Senna forms at such a density of the stone and every part of it today leaves the researchers unanswered how the exact shapes were formed in stones! "

Link to content

Reply from the article, quote:

"What is this shape like?

According to the researchers, this is a manganese acid that has dried, but the formation of Senna forms at such a density of the stone and every part of it today leaves the researchers unanswered how the exact shapes were formed in stones! "

I hope you do not take this preaching site as a scientific fact.

If there is a stone with strange shapes on it, does that give proof that God was revealed to an entire people?

... : bash:: s07: : s07: : bash:

Link to content

Well, that's ridiculous. If God had wanted to prove the existence and correctness of the Torah, he would have no problem doing so in two ways. So why doesn't he do it?

A. Because it does not exist.

B. Because he does not want to prove his existence. When there is proof, there is no faith.

Choose an answer that looks more to you, but do not try to provide proof of the existence of a supreme god if they are inconclusive and unequivocal.

Link to content

Why make it complicated?

I happen to believe in God but I have no problem in making you doubt what you are doing if you have the intellectual ability.

Example 1: How do you know that the world was not created before 20 minutes? No one said that the world was created new, maybe it was created just recently and all that you remember That they implanted you?

Another example: Have you seen the Matrix? Perhaps you are in such a situation? Maybe you look completely different from what you think, maybe the laws of physics are different but the information they feed you is not true?

Another example: Maybe you do not exist? Perhaps you are an idea in someone's mind (let's call him David or God, whatever you want) and all that happens and all the actions you do are actually what he thinks?

And lastly, maybe your existence is just like your own. What you see and feel is there and the rest is not? Perhaps you are the only person in the world? Think of it this way: Everything that you perceive in one of your senses exists, it ceases to exist while your senses do not perceive it, and it returns to exist according to the need of its sensory perception.

Well?

How was?

Anyone who understands complex scientific theories is clear to understand each of the options I gave, I would love to hear even one proof that one of the theories is wrong. Successfully.

The prize: To anyone who can prove that even one of the theories is not true, I will prove that God exists

Link to content

Why make it complicated?

I happen to believe in God but I have no problem in making you doubt what you are doing if you have the intellectual ability.

Example 1: How do you know that the world was not created before 20 minutes? No one said that the world was created new, maybe it was created just recently and all that you remember That they implanted you?

Another example: Have you seen the Matrix? Perhaps you are in such a situation? Maybe you look completely different from what you think, maybe the laws of physics are different but the information they feed you is not true?

Another example: Maybe you do not exist? Perhaps you are an idea in someone's mind (let's call him David or God, whatever you want) and all that happens and all the actions you do are actually what he thinks?

And lastly, maybe your existence is just like your own. What you see and feel is there and the rest is not? Perhaps you are the only person in the world? Think of it this way: Everything that you perceive in one of your senses exists, it ceases to exist while your senses do not perceive it, and it returns to exist according to the need of its sensory perception.

Well?

How was?

Anyone who understands complex scientific theories is clear to understand each of the options I gave, I would love to hear even one proof that one of the theories is wrong. Successfully.

The prize: To anyone who can prove that even one of the theories is not true, I will prove that God exists

Here's another zombie living in the movie. : s07: : s07:

Go back a few pages. I've already provided links to the answers to all the shit you've shed here right now. (And you did pretty dirty ..)

: bash:

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site