Discussion Creation of the World .. - Page 24 - Science and Technology - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Discussion of the Creation of the World

Aviko

: bash:

No one knows Why Created the universe, Why The big bang happened, Why Life was created on Earth. Science came to explain thehow, Not youWhy.

You are able to understand the difference between Why לhow? Gee, it's not that complicated.

You can ask until tomorrow Why It's like that andWhy It's not like that. No answer. Even an argument of dozens of pages in the forum of HWzone will not create an answer to this question.

Link to content

• תגובות 353
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

No,

It's you above them all. You are with the upper soul that can speak to God.

It's you with the rabbis so enlightened.

And you are always right?

Do not know if my soul can talk to my Creator I did not ask her.

You're welcome to try, it's just energy for you or something.

When the rabbis discover enlightened behavior they are wrong, and when they do not discover enlightened behavior they are wrong.

Is not that right? The point is that they are rabbis and not enlightened.

Are they right? Ask them not me. The rabbis I know are not always right, and when they make mistakes they admit their mistake.

Something you can learn from them.

Definately not.

The main reason I do not believe in your God is for the same reason that you do not believe in the Buddha's God.

It's a great one-to-one-to-one and all this game with God.

Believe it, you're a monkey, giraffe, baboon, whatever you want, just do not try to convince me.

You're right and I'm wrong. Do you believe in Buddha? So do not give me such examples.

It's a great one-to-one-to-one and all this game with evolution.

You just have not yet evolved from the stage of childhood that everything enters you from the parents to the brain, and there it remains true and true to your definition.

When you reach my childhood stage you will speak. My parents taught me that I am a human being and should behave differently and not like other animals

You parents taught you that you are a monkey, and that is where it remains true and true to your definition.

It's you who knows everything. You have an answer to everything.

God

Give him my regards, and if you can then ask for a million dollars or two.

No, I do not know everything, and I do not have an answer for everything, so I ask questions, until an immature idiot like you comes, and answers in a way

Infantile and I will quote

And why do not you piss Kaka?

And why did God not create me another 999 Fingers?

And why all these questions?

And thank him. I do not know where he is, but you're more developed, you know.

I long ago passed the threshold of rationality in this discussion.

Because I'm taking part in it from the start. And every time you, the religious, come back with the same dumb questions and do not want to get my answers.

For every question you gave in the last pages, I answered a billion times on the first pages.

Right, from the first letter you typed here, you have crossed the threshold of rationality in this discussion.

And every time you answer stupid answers, and do not want to accept that there are people who believe in the Creator,

Who in his great good also gives Abel like you to exist.

And I'm sorry to disappoint you The answers you gave satisfy you only if at all.

So if only in low language you start responding to me then you probably are really a dumb infantile.

I did not expect a monkey like you to be on my level. I tried, I tried, but only on a low level did you get into something

Your limited chewing that you call brain.

Good Day.

You also. When you want a banana or peanut, contact us.

Link to content

Agree with MiniMizer Certainly in the matter, science comes to explain how not to why.

And about your question RIKUS "How did something get out of nothing?" So for the time being the only answer I can bring you is : nixweiss: : nixweiss:

post Scriptum

Society has no point in going down and cursing each other because not only will it not contribute to the discussion it will cause it to deteriorate and eventually lock it : nono:

Link to content

And thank him. I do not know where he is, but you're more developed, you know.

I long ago passed the threshold of rationality in this discussion.

Because I'm taking part in it from the start. And every time you, the religious, come back with the same dumb questions and do not want to get my answers.

For every question you gave in the last pages, I answered a billion times on the first pages.

Right, from the first letter you typed here, you have crossed the threshold of rationality in this discussion.

And every time you answer stupid answers, and do not want to accept that there are people who believe in the Creator,

Who in his great good also gives Abel like you to exist.

And I'm sorry to disappoint you The answers you gave satisfy you only if at all.

So if only in low language you start responding to me then you probably are really a dumb infantile.

I did not expect a monkey like you to be on my level. I tried, I tried, but only on a low level did you get into something

Your limited chewing that you call brain.

Good Day.

Or ... from the level of questions "Why do you ask stupid questions?" You came to "You monkey drowned, something enters you in the brain, and ... you are in Bonn"

A lower level I have not yet found ... Ah, actually, only the Danes can get to that.

You do not seem to understand that I'm telling you stupidly.

You ask like a small child retarded questions.

Personal level? you received.

"Why was I created?!?!" You were not created, you were thrown into the bathroom, and God spat a soul at you.

"Why is evolution so and so ...?!?" because.

"Why XXX" because that's it.

"The human body is one of the fragile ones, so why?" Because that's how it is.

"Why did not he develop for example over time the possibility to turn the head 180 degrees to facilitate the identification of enemies?" How do you ask that ?! This is already built into you by a miracle from God.

"Why the cow did not develop over time a higher speed" like this

"Why the ice-dwellers did not develop thicker hair over time" that this, they developed, everything went to your groin area. Like the baboons.

"If the meat that the ancient monkey ate contributed to the development of his brain, why did not the other predators develop at a higher speed like him?" Because this is not a kosher steak in the holy city of Rabbi Ovadia Yosef Taliban

"Why do predatory flocks that live in such a way before the ancient monkeys have not developed this behavior into a more advanced civilization?" Because he did not want them.

Do not ask Why. I hope you do not walk down the street, see a pillar, and be stolen from the amazing power of admiration of creation !! What a beauty! Page!! Why is that there ?! Because of God !!!!!

You're so dumb you ask that dream.

Instead of going to the university and learning to answer all the stupid questions that the Haredim have burned into your mind, you are content with God.

Lower to go down?

I hope not.

My vocabulary was elaborate in "dumb" until now. Thank you for expanding it to me, Penguin.

Ah,

And I repeat.

Do not have a nice day.

A monkey. : screwy:

Link to content

Maybe enough already? Two babies ... someone give them a ban and that's it ..........

I am aware that I have fallen to the level of a baby.

And I also explained why, how many posts before me.

It's a shame that people ask the same 200 questions once and do not understand why they say they have a problem with it.

Link to content

Or ... from the level of questions "Why do you ask stupid questions?" You came to "You monkey drowned, something enters you in the brain, and ... you are in Bonn"

A lower level I have not yet found ... Ah, actually, only the Danes can get to that.

You do not seem to understand that I'm telling you stupidly.

You ask like a small child retarded questions.

Personal level? you received.

"Why was I created?!?!" You were not created, you were thrown into the bathroom, and God spat a soul at you.

"Why is evolution so and so ...?!?" because.

"Why XXX" because that's it.

"The human body is one of the fragile ones, so why?" Because that's how it is.

"Why did not he develop for example over time the possibility to turn the head 180 degrees to facilitate the identification of enemies?" How do you ask that ?! This is already built into you by a miracle from God.

"Why the cow did not develop over time a higher speed" like this

"Why the ice-dwellers did not develop thicker hair over time" that this, they developed, everything went to your groin area. Like the baboons.

"If the meat that the ancient monkey ate contributed to the development of his brain, why did not the other predators develop at a higher speed like him?" Because this is not a kosher steak in the holy city of Rabbi Ovadia Yosef Taliban

"Why do predatory flocks that live in such a way before the ancient monkeys have not developed this behavior into a more advanced civilization?" Because he did not want them.

Do not ask Why. I hope you do not walk down the street, see a pillar, and be stolen from the amazing power of admiration of creation !! What a beauty! Page!! Why is that there ?! Because of God !!!!!

You're so dumb you ask that dream.

Instead of going to the university and learning to answer all the stupid questions that the Haredim have burned into your mind, you are content with God.

Lower to go down?

I hope not.

My vocabulary was elaborate in "dumb" until now. Thank you for expanding it to me, Penguin.

Ah,

And I repeat.

Do not have a nice day.

A monkey.

One response reinforces everything I have argued that you are not developed.

Thanks for doing it better than me.

And now you'll excuse me but I have to go up on the level because you're very stinking.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site