Discussion Creation of the World .. - Page 4 - Science and Technology - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Discussion of the Creation of the World

Aviko

• תגובות 353
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

You will not be able to get an answer.

It's like a mathematical equation that will eventually reach 0 = 0.

No answer So do not look for it, just live life, enjoy them and be good people.

Man naturally wants to know everything because he is afraid of not knowing

Link to content

Here's how:

50 A thousand years ago - people were dumb, without brains, without any explanation for anything that happened. See a stolen fly.

They saw the sun rise, they were torn with fear, saw that it was setting, they calmed down, but then the moon came and again in the mess!

- You understand the point. There was no sense, but there were worries.

Slowly we developed, the brain changed its way of thinking until it reached humanity's greatest problem:

"Who am I?"

"Why am I here?"

And other questions that do not have answers.

how it all began? Walla has no idea.

Why did I come? No idea.

Ahh !!!

Here's the answer!

God!!!! : kopfpatsch: : kopfpatsch:

It seems that even today some of the developed monkeys have no sense. So they rely on it yet.

Link to content

In the beginning, Steve Jobs created the dark and dark 2. And Steve Jobs saw that he was a bochat and he saw that it was good and it was evening and it was Sunday morning.

And Steve Jobs saw that a lot of companies were spending their personal computers and that they would not keep their sales. So he called Toby his engineers and said to them:

"Go out of the dark land and see what is there and come to me with the best ideas." His engineers went to the Xerox country and saw the gui there, and the gui would be pleased to see the Steve and Shaul engineers ask the governor of the Xerox country, "Are you going to market it?" And the governor of the Xerox country told them, "You're crazy, you see how you control this thing with a device that's called a rodent and looks like a dead rodent!" And Steve's engineers understood that they could use the idea and returned to it.

And Steve Jobs saw the goy and saw that it was good, and it was evening and it was morning and Monday.

And the universe of Amalek the Gaitseys will rise up and steal the gui and market it, but the true holy gui is nothing but Gui's soulless cocoon.

And Amalek the Gatesite will improve the golem and improve its appearance until the masses with the gui were fooled around this false prophet, and it was evening and morning 95.

And Linus saw what was going on, and his wrath was great, and he said, "OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG KERNEL PANIC! 111 (only in Finnish)"

And write it a new kernel and sweep 3% in the home market and 25% in the server market and see that it is good.

Link to content

You will not be able to get an answer.

It's like a mathematical equation that will eventually reach 0 = 0.

No answer So do not look for it, just live life, enjoy them and be good people.

In my opinion, in order to enjoy life and to be better people, you have to look for the answer, that is, to study and learn from other sages from your own right (to study and find the truth, "the wise person who learns from every person" (Man by nature aspires to perfection)? Therefore, the goal of man is to learn the things that are positive and to improve his personality for the better.

And something else will think of all the scientists and inventors today from whom they learned ... ???

The answer: they learned from the sages of them .. such as: Einstein (relativity), Thomas Alva Edison (inventor of the bulb), etc. .. They did not reinvent everything, but refined and improved.

The wisdom of mankind is that one learns the other sex.

For example: Eisav and Jacob. Eisav did not want to learn ... (He did what was in his head, did not listen to anyone), so he went out against evil as Jacob learned ...

I recommend you to see the lecture on Eisav and Jacob very interesting

http://hidabroot.org/Site/ProDetile.asp?id=9396&CategoryID=9&SubID=9030

Link to content

Clearly learning to create new tools is great.

But I do not think there is a need to dedicate a lifetime to finding the "answer" and finally discovering that it is 42 :P (If you understand what I mean)

And perfectionism is one of the worst things a human can have.

Link to content

There is a bit of a difference between wanting to learn, wanting to live better and being a man.

Look, it's not that I say that a person does not have to look for any laws, that's clear, and that's natural, without laws the world will look like I do not know ...

Link to content

Clearly learning to create new tools is great.

But I do not think there is a need to dedicate a lifetime to finding the "answer" and finally discovering that it is 42 :P (If you understand what I mean)

And perfectionism is one of the worst things a human can have.

I did not understand what you meant by ... 42? What's wrong with researching life and looking for all sorts of ways and places to find the right answer?

And if you mean that man does not have to search all the time around him and others perfection and yet complain about the lack of others. I agree with you that if anything is wrong with him.

But I meant that man must strive for perfection in terms of his actions and behavior (and look for what he has to improve in order to be a better person), because if he searches for perfection for others he will not find it (it is false and false to say that people are perfect and have no fault).

There is a bit of a difference between wanting to learn, wanting to live better and being a man.

Look, it's not that I say that a person does not have to look for any laws, that's clear, and that's natural, without laws the world will look like I do not know ...

You actually answered yourself in the second sentence :) . I do not think I have much more to add ;) In order to live better and be a human being, man needs the framework and laws that he acquires through his studies (one depends on the other, the reason leads to the result).

good week .

Link to content

I did not understand what you meant by ... 42? What's wrong with researching life and looking for all sorts of ways and places to find the right answer?

And if you mean that man does not have to search all the time around him and others perfection and yet complain about the lack of others. I agree with you that if anything is wrong with him.

But I meant that man must strive for perfection in terms of his actions and behavior (and look for what he has to improve in order to be a better person), because if he searches for perfection for others he will not find it (it is false and false to say that people are perfect and have no fault).

You actually answered yourself in the second sentence :) . I do not think I have much more to add ;) In order to live better and be a human being, man needs the framework and laws that he acquires through his studies (one depends on the other, the reason leads to the result).

good week .

Being a religious person does not mean being a good person.

Religion is a bad thing. You try to get her out with a good face.

Ahh and your answer, it's not God, it's just to accept reality that you do not know how it all started.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site