iPhone, for me or not? - Page 10 - Gadgets and Mobile - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

iPhone, for me or not?

KoM

IPhone, for me or not?  

1,562 votes

1. 1. IPhone, for me or not?

• No Generation 3? Basic camera? And lots of bugs? No thanks...
    • A breakthrough in technology and design, buys immediately
    • Too expensive for my taste
    • It is APPLE, I will prefer other alternatives
    • I What? PHone? What is ?

• תגובות 570
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

Agree with the theme of the speaker, just unbearable all these crap with their oriental.

For me I do not care at all about the speaker b , But there are rumors that iPhone2 will come with 2 Stereophonic, that would be nice, because since when are there cradles with an iPhone?

The launch date is not yet known,

It is said that it is today at 8 o'clock, but this is the time the conference (WWDC) opens, the conference is three days, so it is not known when it will be announced. (Maybe today, maybe tomorrow and maybe on the last day of the conference).

Link to content

LOL ^^

I have seen about 4 iPhones in my life, one of them for such a pesky boy (not really a cradle but), another for someone fine, another for someone whose parents buy everything and another at some convention with an older ... In the middle of the ceremony in the auditorium he sat 2 lines Before me and browse the internet! It was such a beautiful ...

Anyway, let's hope the price of the The new one will not be too expensive because I plan on it ...

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site