iPhone, for me or not? - Page 32 - Gadgets and Mobile - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

iPhone, for me or not?

KoM

IPhone, for me or not?  

1,562 votes

1. 1. IPhone, for me or not?

• No Generation 3? Basic camera? And lots of bugs? No thanks...
    • A breakthrough in technology and design, buys immediately
    • Too expensive for my taste
    • It is APPLE, I will prefer other alternatives
    • I What? PHone? What is ?

• תגובות 570
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

To buy an iPhone for $ 199 you need to be an AT&T customer (what it takes to be an AT&T customer I wrote in the previous post) + a two-year commitment.

To buy an iPhone for $ 599 you need to be an AT&T customer (what it takes to be an AT&T customer I wrote in a previous post).

In neither case do you have to be an American citizen.

Link to content

To buy an iPhone for $ 199 you need to be an AT&T customer (what it takes to be an AT&T customer I wrote in the previous post) + a two-year commitment.

My sister in the US and she inquired at AT&T and said that we need some document that citizens have ...

Link to content

No...

I already thought she could bring me ..

Good not bad we will save some more and then buy .. The differences in the country and in the sand are not so significant and in my opinion it is better to buy in the country

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site