Crysis - Main Discussion - Page 92 - PC Games - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Crysis - the main discussion

SciFi7

• תגובות 2.7 k
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

So it's that this game is not bad, you didn't like it from the beginning.

It's so much fun to come back to someone with boxing or to be with Sniper in the mountains or even drain a nuclear tank and blow up the bases and you can also have people xD

Taste of taste, tomorrow we will organize a game again as Beamy Beta has just opened something on me.

Come on tomorrow bombers !!

Link to content

A. So what's the difference between this game and any other multiplayer game? For example, COD4, or BF2, you can come to someone from behind with a knife, or be with Sniper what is possible in every game [and just in this game it's not surprisingly fun : screwy:], Etc. etc'...

Anyway, how does adding day and night make the game so much better? I just don't get it.

Which is really wrong what you said, I finished the game and I really enjoyed it, I just felt that the fun was not fun nor worth the money [and I gave it a chance].

Link to content

A. So what's the difference between this game and any other multiplayer game? For example, COD4, or BF2, you can come to someone from behind with a knife, or be with Sniper what is possible in every game [and just in this game it's not surprisingly fun : screwy:], Etc. etc'...

Anyway, how does adding day and night make the game so much better? I just don't get it.

Which is really wrong what you said, I finished the game and I really enjoyed it, I just felt that the fun was not fun nor worth the money [and I gave it a chance].

The real question is what is in Bf2 or Cod4 that Crysis doesn't have?

How does day and night help with pleasure? Just like the night's Cod4 mode that makes the game more difficult and requires night vision what Crysis also has.

It's all fun to play that way my favorite games are Cod4 and Crysis means Cod4 better but that doesn't mean anything.

And you also can't tell me and others why I like this game or what enhances my enjoyment of the game.

Bf2 \ Cod4 is amazing but they're not like Crysis. It's all fun controlling the suit it's fun the game is made up.

It's not like Cs to go and kill here it's also thinking and taking advantage of your powers to defeat the enemy, with Crysis running you at 100 FPS on the highest settings would have reacted differently and many others too.

It seems to me that the multitude that everyone has powers is what ruins the pleasure that you are no longer the strongest in the game?

With that, you will not find you to conquer and destroy the enemy and its base so it seems that this multitude is not available to you.

Bf2 \ Cod4 also has the bit of conquering the territories with one another in order to win.

Link to content

You're probably really a fanboy of this game if you think that's what makes the game better : screwy:

Day and night mode will not turn a bad multi into good.

Who said he was bad?

The multiplayer is great anyway, and having the night / day situation so it's more challenging and fun .. The one that you don't like is already your personal opinion.

Link to content

Night mode doesn't make it any more fun .. Crisis is a game that should be played in day mode when there is sun

When you can see the reflection on the water and all the plants and things

Except for a better camouflage, the night situation really adds nothing and just destroys

Link to content

That's your opinion

In my opinion this whole thing is beautiful that you see the whole transition from controlled to night and turned into real time because it looks really real and adds to the game.

New Maps Releasing to Multi:

we are happy to announce you the release of the official "Crysis Tournament Mappack".

Some of you might know this map pack series from FarCry already where this was a community driven project. We would like to take the opportunity to turn this into an official map pack that is being developed and approved by Crytek. )

This pack includes 5 brand new multiplayer maps for Crysis All of them have been tested by Crytek's QA department and the

professional Crysis teams

http://www.incrysis.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=586

Link to content

Night mode doesn't make it any more fun .. Crisis is a game that should be played in day mode when there is sun

When you can see the reflection on the water and all the plants and things

Except for a better camouflage, the night situation really adds nothing and just destroys

This is the whole section of the fourth dimension - the dimension of time!

I also liked it.

Link to content

That's your opinion

In my opinion this whole thing is beautiful that you see the whole transition from controlled to night and turned into real time because it looks really real and adds to the game.

There is no argument, it does add a lot to the online game.

Link to content

Very urgent help people

I get to the post-Paradise stage so there is some section on the ship

Then the Marines' Strickland covers my ship and shoots the big creature so we can take off

Shortly I get in the ship and then the door closes and it's dark in the screen but I hear the game

I keep shooting and I hear a voice but interestingly I stop the game so I see a picture

That I am on earth and the monster in front of me brass for those who know the phenomenon and can help me thank him very much.

Link to content

Serious problem - after half an hour of playing I have blasts!

This is my specification:

amd athlon 3000 OC @ 2200 MHz

7600GT @ 640GPU @ 770MEMORY

1.5GB frame 400MHZ

creative Audigy 2ZS

250 GB MAXTOR

I play in the highest settings for XP except broadcast on medium, 800-600 resolution, works perfectly smooth no matter what scene. (Part for my computer is 25 = 40FPS steady)

As you see, I don't Already playing sometimes, so FSP in the sky is not what bothers me.

After half an hour of play, there are abnormal blasts. The FSP drops to 2 ~ 3 and rises back. Every few seconds, there is a strike of 5 seconds or more. Most disturbing.

Only when I quit the game and restart the computer does the problem solve for another half hour of play. If I just quit the game without restarting, the problem is resolved for about 10 minutes.

I play when everything is closed, including the explorer. Nothing should get in the way, I don't have viruses, and I even disconnect the internet.

What could be the problem?

It reads exactly the same in hl2: EP2

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site