What is the difference between Vista / 7 32 or 64 bit? What is better? - Page 27 - Windows - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

What is the difference between Vista / 7 32 or 64 bit? What is better?

Nihility

What do you have on the main computer?  

1,860 votes

1. 1. What do you have on the main computer?

• 32 bit with at least 4 gigabyte memory
    • 32 bit with less than 4 gigabyte memory
    • 64 bit with at least 4 gigabyte memory
    • 64 bit with less than 4 gigabyte memory

Hi everyone, I'm pretty new here so you'll excuse me for this simple question. ???

On the first page it says that I7 supports 64 and I want to buy a new computer and I'm interested in the I5 processor (emphasis on I5-750) and it does not register anything. Does it also support WIN-7 64 bit?

Thanks

Link to content

• תגובות 410
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

Hi everyone, I'm pretty new here so you'll excuse me for this simple question. ???

On the first page it says that I7 supports 64 and I want to buy a new computer and I'm interested in the I5 processor (emphasis on I5-750) and it does not register anything. Does it also support WIN-7 64 bit?

Thanks

Every day processor (also I5) supports 64

Link to content

• 1 month later ...

Peace,

I want to buy a computer vostro 3500

Processor: I5-430

Memory: 4GB

Graphics card: Intel® Integrated Graphics Media Accelerator HD

I have the option to buy WIN PRO or 32 or 64 bit. I begin to study industrial engineering and management. Computer Usage: , Studies, And so forth ..

What do you think I should do and why?

Thanks

Link to content

• 3 weeks later ...
  • 1 month later ...
  • 5 weeks later ...

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site