The Seal of Truth - Worth Watching - Page 4 - General - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

The Truth Seal - worth watching

matthew

True, I thought Friday : screwy:

My mistake: -X

If so, then there is the scientific man [the father of the fathers and not Abraham nor the man of man and Eve] who is the father of all of us, which means that everyone is supposedly a brother,

That it is exactly the same connection as the sons of kings - brothers.

It's just living in a stupid sense of supremacy, I totally disagree with it, and not with any other religion, atheism is the wise choice.

Link to content

• תגובות 63
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

Atheism is a great way to escape reality

And our brothers

Did you not attend Bible classes huh?

Explore a little more

We all came out of the same person and Eve

But not all of us roll the same souls

And every Jew is a king's son

This does not mean that the Gentiles are dogs

There is no commandment to go down on a murderer or murder him

Get out of the movie that got you into when you were little

You were taught to hate religion just like I did

I was lucky to get it in time

Link to content

: screwy:

The one saying and claiming that there is a person and a farm etc etc does not mean that it is true : kopfpatsch:

Luckily, there is science that proves and searches for [and found] the scientific person who originated from Africa of course.

And in turn, of course, this is not mentioned in any way, but Persia, is the source of humanity.

Link to content

People I don't know what's going on with you whether you've heard or not

but

God long ago packed the suitcases and fled abroad !!

The Bible is nothing more than a rule of law written by man

He got up one day in the morning after his wife wouldn't let him and decided to write a book

Where the rest of the people will have what they can boast about and tell their wife

"You see listed here that we must do it 24/7 and you do not have the right to appeal"

And for all the rabbis and their interpretation of the Bible, they probably didn't get the whole main idea behind the Bible

That this is a fucking stretch

And that God will send lightning for me right now if my things are wrong

::)

Ummm ... I'm still here

Then stop the bullshit that there is life after death

Because if there's such a thing I'd rather find out for myself when the time comes

And not by false words that are supposed to make you believe in a doubting God and this thing does exist.

Link to content

Unfortunately and for all of humanity both those who are deceived and those who believe are wrong - maybe that's why all the quarrels.

Interpretation of what is written.

That's all the secret

If you interpret what is written as a way that makes you happy - great

If you interpret what is written as a way of causing suffering to others - worse

The whole purpose of what is written is to make the person happy and happy and what is done is an abusive exploitation by various and different interpretations.

All quarrels are about spreads.

Link to content

A lack of understanding from seven

It's just unbelievable what a distortion

in fact

You brainwashed

Not religious

A. Even an ultra-Orthodox man with an extremely secular father, he must obey

If the father tells him not to keep the Sabbath here, a different move has already been made

The son must not listen to the father but he must also not tell him "go you go you will not tell me what to do"

B. The Torah commands you to save a gentile as well, unless you are in danger of life and then do not save

Every Jew is a king's son

A commandment to love every Jew, even if he is secular

And if you do not understand religious matters, it is best that you do not share your knowledge

Religious coercion?

Name a few

People are going to be religious because they want to get something better than they had?

I never sought religion

Religion came to me

Me too, the kind you talk about?

Uncle

According to the response, I can see for sure that your brain was washed badly

But a serious wash

I did not see such a reaction

If you understood the basics of religion

I wouldn't tweet what you tweeted

You remind me of Amnon Isaac who begins most of his lectures in the form of: I didn't come to brainwash you, I just came to talk. If you want to listen, if not then not.

So as if it comes out that he says he's not washing the brain, but actually the mother-in-law of washing it. This is called the professional language of neutralizing fears. "There !! He doesn't wash my mind! Let's listen to him!"

Religion is blindness. It makes you color your eyes and start hallucinating things.

I say that from experience. Until 7 years ago, I was anxious. I know religion 900 times better than you. Be safe. What saved me is my wits, and healthy logic.

Rabbis are fooling you with stupid nonsense that I don't know where they got them from. And if you can't prove it exists - it's a miracle !! This! The hole in education is closed!

What's more funny is that you feed yourself in movies that you are a king's son.

Why are you You were all brainwashed by the miracles of miracles and the stories of some rabbis who grew tail and wings.

You are in the phenomenon of supremacy that is characterized by every repentance. Suddenly you feel you are above everyone else. God loves you. May God make you a place to throw when you die. May God also make you a massage at night after a long day of work. You actually put yourself in it And fantasies that God loves you and that makes you above all.

Sorry for the phrase, but you're actually just another one who feels himself. You have to blow the balloon and you hurry. Because you are so bloated with regret.

A. Even an ultra-Orthodox man with an extremely secular father, he must obey

If the father tells him not to keep the Sabbath here, a different move has already been made

The son must not listen to the father but he must also not tell him "go you go you will not tell me what to do"

It is clear that he must not. After all, it is desecrating your holy Torah. like I said. Respect him if he is religious. If he is against religion you have to piss on him for second place.

B. The Torah commands you to save a gentile as well, unless you are in danger of life and then do not save

The Torah commands you to do as you please. If it is a Jew you must. If it is gentile then you are do not have to!!

And what else is funny? Until we were in a mess with this story, then the rabbis came up with their "Holy Spirit" and fixed it because they "needed" to save the Gentile so that the Gentiles would not say we discriminated against them. Answer - save it for the post. Not because he's a person 100 times better than your observant religion.

Uncle

But a serious wash

It is easy to throw accusations, especially what you, the religious, like to do.

When you do not have an answer, then you are claiming that we "do not understand enough" the holy Torah and therefore we do not understand / wash our minds \ need to learn more Torah \ need to go to the rabbi to explain \ our soul is spoiled \ etc etc ...

It's easy for you to jump to the conclusion that we don't understand when you have no answer to give.

And it's easy for you to tweet things out of this world and drop them on us.

You are God's messenger, you know when he is angry, and when he loves. You also know when he's hungry.

Because you repent !! son of a king!! He loves you so much that I envy you!

Sometimes the religious are so pathetic that it's ridiculous.

Oh, and before you jump to conclusions that I don't understand in religion, I regret to renew that I do. My whole family is ultra-Orthodox, in every way possible.

And something else, my slightly dirty talk comes as a result of your disgusting condescension. Start talking nice to people. You do not understand the Torah enough to preach morality.

Comments like:

"I just ask you deep down

Don't comment "

Do you feel smart?

"The Freedom Site is a site I call the biker

He doesn't give you proof

He brings you stupid things like "So how can you" etc .... "

Do not start talking about the return sites, and what goes on there.

I don't want to get into the religious debate because that's a thing Not meant for people like you
And for those stuck to a freedom site

Get out of the movie

You work with your eyes

If you knew how much money he gets from Christians who ask him to do the site

Ooh you would understand how much you work on

And if you really did, you were bothering what was written there, you would find out about the right people

That people stop running away from the truth

What truth are you talking about ?! Religion is not true!

I don't think people like you will tell me what to put and where

And according to your response, I'm trying to think what you wanted me to think about you

You act like a teenage boy

Or are you an adult with a baby's mind

I hope you understood me.

Rafi.

Link to content

You remind me of a good friend of mine, who also "escaped" from religion and is now secular to Mahadrin.

He was with the ultra-Orthodox or didn't know what [you know, there are a lot of different branches and streams in it and personally I don't really differentiate],

In short, he used to live with his family in Beitar Elite, as you understand, extremely ultra-Orthodox.

And he, fortunately, found out that he lived in a dumb bubble and managed to get out of it [Ashura Matrix] and now lives with a foster family near my place of residence :P

Link to content

You remind me of a good friend of mine, who also "escaped" from religion and is now secular to Mahadrin.

He was with the ultra-Orthodox or didn't know what [you know, there are a lot of different branches and streams in it and personally I don't really differentiate],

In short, he used to live with his family in Beitar Elite, as you understand, extremely ultra-Orthodox.

And he, fortunately, found out that he lived in a dumb bubble and managed to get out of it [Ashura Matrix] and now lives with a foster family near my place of residence :P

I wouldn't be surprised if his parents sat seven on him.

Link to content

Let's start with an apology

I apologize for the pride I had, it was anger

For my anger, too, I apologize and hope the apology is accepted

Anyway, I saw all your comments

Believe me dear brother

I was worse than you

If I knew how bad I was

How much hatred I had for religion

I was educated that when a religious transgressor called him a penguin

Hate religion

And I'm an educated, stupid person who doesn't understand the world

When I said a Jew is a king's son

It's not just me

It is both you and the most extreme secular in the world

In short, my brother

Buendbar on Cue Island

This is hard for me to follow

After all you write etc .... And it's just burdensome

Come to me for CC I have this aside on profile

If you don't want to, I'll respect you

Link to content

Uncle

But a serious wash

Sure enough, even if I were talking about Christianity you would say that and also about Islam or any other religion.

Or in short for all those who did not understand: He is going to dig you for some Judaism is true without looking at what you tell him. You'll make him a kings dinner, but he'll stay with his McDonald's.

Enjoy it

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site