A Jewish state (traditional) or a state for all citizens? What do you prefer. - Page 18 - General - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

A Jewish state (traditional) or a state for all citizens? What do you prefer.

free fraek

What would you prefer?  

817 votes

1. 1. What would you prefer?

How ironic

Thousands of differences don't care about all those rabbis in the Diaspora and really don't move from all those oscillators who became extinct at the dawn of history, they care about those good old soldiers

Who have to serve in the army who are still swinging at us like kings here while our soldiers have to starve (yes yes in some bases you will read newspapers)

I don't care about religion I am interested in Zionist settlement and you will be surprised there are such crosses as I have and there are many - those ultra-Orthodox "Jews"

They did not even recognize Zionism at the beginning of history and preferred to go to the extermination camps called heaven.

Did you know that the Zionist movement was a heretic secular movement ??? A movement that wanted to immigrate to a land of desolation while the ultra-Orthodox in the Diaspora did not want to leave their settlements

For the benefit of immigration to Israel (we are lucky they did not immigrate to the parasites) ... in the eyes of the ultra-Orthodox It is not a state as long as it is not a state of law and they will not recognize it until it comes

Christ (yes we will give them away) : screwy: : screwy: : screwy:

I'm ready to fund them a ticket back to the Diaspora and leave us alone for good and will miss out on the Russians what used to be Galicia (who has learned some history knows ...)

Link to content

• תגובות 271
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

No connection to frustrations

I would certainly like to see the state promote an alternative and modern religion. When one feels haunted by a particular institution these feelings. We live in the country today

Our own, while current Judaism remains exiled and narrow-minded regardless of the younger generations developing with the world.

During the Stone Age.And your question who is a Jew? (According to those who profess religion - rabbis in our unfortunate trap)

To a Jew, this is the one who dared to leave everything behind and come here to breathe the wasteland. The one who left friends / family and came here to an empty desert and founded me and you state.

Those devotees who saw hurried and disbelieving grades are not considered a thing. My grandfather is a real Jew, he did a lot with the establishment of the state. What do / do / do

Those anxious throughout history - nothing. Just waited for the coming of Christ and he went to drink espresso and eat chocolate croissant .... (He must have said to himself "with such

Believe I prefer to come home and not come ")

In my opinion, the issue of identity is unrelated to religion and to identity with national features - the land of the anthem flag. Anyone with the flag for whom pride is certainly worthy of being a resident here

(Though there are anxieties burning our flag ... : pissed: : pissed :)

Link to content

Are you crazy ?!

Your knowledge of religion and religion is very narrow. It seems your whole purpose in this Thread is to defame the religious / ultra-Orthodox.

I really don't understand what the purpose of your posts is, preaching? discharge? Just "grinding"?

By the way, what exactly are your "facts" based on?

Link to content

My opinions are mostly based on the media

And many religious / ultra-Orthodox Knesset members. A freedom site that gives a stage to those who advocate freedom of religion

If you pay attention I do not denigrate I state facts. Everything I write happened.I aim to show here that if we are secular we will not stand for our religion

Can one day wake up to a state of law and then what will you say?

Even in Iran, which was in the 70 years when Shilton had invaded a secular state like us, the Revolutionary Guards changed and took the reigns.

You will see what kind of situation she is today - isolated and hated mainly to Third World countries with fascist heads of state.

The religious / ultra-Orthodox public is just waiting for the right time to do the same here. But here he does not have enough of a majority in the Knesset, so he is blackmailing that he is a tongue-in-cheek.

You will learn a little about the ultra-Orthodox in the state Read the book "The Messiah of the Messiah" by Sefi Rachlavsky. To them, we are the simple people who are meant to serve the faithful.

They are the Halevi tribe and we are the rest of the 11 tribes and so we have to pay them tithes every month of the month .. (as it was in the Bible)

If my words sound to you, you deserve to have heard a sermon from Ovadia Yosef ..

I don't come to "grind" anything here.

Link to content

Lost,

I'm probably not going to educate you or change your opinions. Just know that you shouldn't rely too heavily on media known as thwarting letters and certainly not developing theories on the same basis.

and this:

You will see the ultra-Orthodox who live in the past and do not even speak these Hebrew Yiddish (not that there is anything against the language) and do not belong to the state at all And do not feel empowered

They represent Judaism and they live in the shadow of the darkness that it supposedly represents and dictates - I spit on it and deny any connection to being a Jew if it is through it.

Sure, the ultra-Orthodox do not represent Judaism.

Judaism is beautiful and enlightened, but you choose to see the dark sides of it and reject it instead of teaching the beautiful things.

In any case, the survey results have changed negatively since the last time I watched this discussion. Currently 46% believe that the state should be destroyed (Readable, the state of all its citizens) And it's a shame: '(

Link to content

In any case, the survey results have changed negatively since the last time I watched this discussion. Right now 46% Believe that the state should be destroyed (Readable, the state of all its citizens) And it's a shame: '(

1. Try again

2. Bullshit, I am for the state of all its citizens who will grant citizenship on the basis of donation to the state (military / national service and the like) and weeks of retaining allegiance to the state, everything else will be left to the standard of residents (without voting rights), just so we cleaned the Knesset, both from Jerusalem and To the east of it.

Link to content

Lost,

I'm probably not going to educate you or change your opinions. Just know that you shouldn't rely too heavily on media known as thwarting letters and certainly not developing theories on the same basis.

and this: Probably not true, the ultra-Orthodox do not represent Judaism.

Judaism is beautiful and enlightened, but you choose to see the dark sides of it and reject it instead of teaching the beautiful things.

In any case, the survey results have changed negatively since the last time I watched this discussion. Currently 46% believe that the state should be destroyed (Readable, the state of all its citizens) And it's a shame: '(

The ultra-Orthodox claim to represent Judaism by religion. And they are really good at it.

See entry - Amnon Isaac, Ovadia Yosef, Uri Zohar.

Link to content

They represent no one but themselves and their interpretation of the Torah of Moses.

See a link to French wiki - they are a cult

They take advantage of what seemingly intelligent people prefer to quarrel and argue to brainwash them.

You don't even know what you're arguing about

What is a Jew, what is Israeli, what is Hebrew? What is the Torah of Moses, what is Judaism, etc.

In short most of the opinions I read here in the post are deprived of any historical value but hysterical.

If I were a dos I would be very happy.

Link to content

My brother Avidan took this discussion too far

Distinguish between just traditional keepers and anxious Dos

I have a million friends who keep Shabbos and put on tefillin every morning - so that means Rabbi Ovadia Yosef also tells them not to see And save Saturday ??

No, because they do it in their choice because nobody forced them

And stop talking only about the ultra-Orthodox because they weren't talking about them from the beginning, right you don't like the haters Goddess (and rightly so) but the intention of this discussion was not to get there ... it's about Tradition keepers

Just know that a traditional guard does not even have to be a dome wearer ....

You will learn to differentiate!

Link to content

SumMeR69

Maybe you're right. Maybe my opinions are radical. But I've seen enough in the media. I've seen enough on the Internet. Proud and clearly right

How can you explain it ??. It does not go together..I love the country and love it But hate extreme religion. There's a forum member here with a friend's name

Congress (Ron Paul I think) every time a discussion opens up how bad it is. I don't think so. I am a Zionist. I grew up loving the values ​​of the land and I see how they (the ultra-Orthodox) want

To take us (the secular) by force of law what our forefathers built here in blood and sweat and tears.In the eyes of the holiday that most excites me and tears me in the eyes is Independence Day - declaration

My country. The rest of the religious holidays are a few more days a year. Of course, I respect Memorial Day no less: '(.

These are my views. We need to be a progressive country and the same public wants to bring us back to the Middle Ages for a time when we believe in their priests and nonsense.

Theirs is this wrong practice). So yes I will express my views.and prove how religious it is wrong.This will sound extreme ??

Absolutely - I brought here examples of everyday life and the worldview of the ultra-Orthodox so it is indigestible ... : screwy: : screwy:.

Traditional - No problem I have not spoken here about traditional my dear friend. My words throughout the post were aimed at the topic of religion represented in our House of Representatives : behead:

That should definitely do a home check ..

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site