Considering buying a console. Editing: I bought an Xbox !!! Consoles - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Considering buying a console. Editing: I bought an Xbox !!!

itai_1813

I am considering ordering a console from abroad and I wanted to consult with you a little.

So, I hesitate between the -360 To-PS3 (Of course), the only problem is - [price = glow] [yellow, xNUMX].

Do you recommend that I invest twice as much money and bring PS3 Let me live longer

Or should bring 360 Less money.

I will ask you to tell me your opinion on the subject and also recommend a version to my device

(Whether it's Xbox 360 Or it is PS3) And where in the sand should I order, need to shop

There will be Cheap and reliable.

Thank you very much for the answers! : xyxthumbs:

Link to content

• תגובות 133
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

Personally I would take PS3.

I bought my own after the Xbox and discovered over time that I prefer the PS3

Check out the games in each one, the exclusives and see what you prefer

See what your friends have so you can play with them online

Link to content

I went through the same dilemma - one word made the difference - RROD.

As for which version in PS3, if you find the 60 Giga, the best. If not 80 if you really but really must support PS2 games, if not - 40.

You're optimistic ... PS3 also has quite a few failures. Do a search on the Yellow Light Of Death, on the optical drive that at some point stops reading disks, disconnecting from the network, and freezing.

PS3 is not missing either, but it is still the preferred console.

Link to content

It depends on which games you like more ...

In the RROD case, if you compare at least a new X360 with Falcon is no less reliable than PS3.

If you like FPS and everything related to it, then the 360 is better.

If you like more action games and blows and fantasy then PS3 is better.

If you plan to play online then some question is obvious that 360.

If not then take a look at GAMESPOT which games have per console and decide by that.

To general knowledge, today it's not like in 2006, the two consoles are about as reliable, believe me you do not want me to start a list of issues that can be found in PS3.

What to do like this is, these things are not reliable in 100% especially if it is such a powerful device in such a small box.

After all, buy a console because of the games that come, so enough to open the mind with all kinds of things like "PS3 is better because it will not get RROD, it has a drive BR" and the like. Not RROD then YLOD : s07: That shit ...

Link to content

Let 's talk to you, my uncle 360 So he has a huge gaming library!

If I bring 360 I can break through without any problem and take away endless games.

But here are the considerations I mentioned above: RROD Always raises some apprehension ...,PS3

Long-term life, support onBlu-ray And more.

That 's why I think I'PS3, Then again I will repeat the request that you recommend me for a reliable and cheap store

From which I can order and if possible also tell me what more or less the price.

Another thing I was interested in was the package PS3 40G + IV, How much does it cost and where can I order?

This company is quite urgent to me, I would be happy if you help me soon.

Thanks!

Link to content

The package of the PS3 + GTA4 is a package that just came out in the sand

She has already left

It's hard for me to believe you'll find her in Israel

Just remember that PS2 is not backward compatible at this time

Only if Will emit an emulator that will support backwards what is in doubt

But those who buy PS3 usually buy PS3 games

Link to content

There is nothing better than a rich gaming library, especially since prices in Israel are not cheap for both consoles.

I think XBOX360 Falcon and if not then you can always buy good cooling to X360.

Regarding the longevity of the consoles, I do not see an advantage to the PS3 because of the Blu-Ray, which determines their life span, rather than the hardware.

* Another parameter that you should take into consideration for your overall considerations is that developers, currently X360 is the preferred on developers in terms of economic viability.

post Scriptum.

Before the Pnavweiss are going to attack me, so just so you know I'm not there sailing on any of these consoles because I belong to Gaming.

Link to content

I know that this package went abroad and I do not care if I can not find it in Israel because I want to order from abroad.

Before the Pnavweiss are going to attack me, so just so you know I'm not there sailing on any of these consoles because I belong to Gaming.

I also belong to Gaming But I decided to buy a console because I think it's time.

Another parameter that you should take into consideration to your overall considerations is that developers, currently X360 is preferable to developers in terms of economic feasibility.

As you noted above: "currently X360 is preferable to developers in terms of economic feasibility, "this issue of economic viability exists as of today, but I think

Go ahead because it seems smarter for me to pay some extra money and get PS3 Which will last a few years after the360.

Please help me find a good place to order from it and it's really urgent for me!

Link to content

But I think

Go ahead because it seems smarter for me to pay some extra money and get PS3 Which will last a few years after the360.

I did not understand on what basis you set it? I hope you do not rely on the success of the PS2.

And if life expectancy is longer, X360's graphic ability gives developers a longer breathing time than PS3.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site