Considering buying a console. Editing: I bought an Xbox !!! - Page 2 - Consoles - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Considering buying a console. Editing: I bought an Xbox !!!

itai_1813

• תגובות 133
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

It is not clear how long the 360 will last and how long the PS3 will hold in the market

I personally believe that the PS3 will last for at least two years but it has no basis

And market forces will determine it

In terms of graphics are very similar

But it is interesting to see if the PS3 really sells in quantities in 2009

As I estimate and then will continue to hold a couple of good ones

Or sink and developers will abandon it

With regard to the 360, it is mainly dependent on the money and the desire of the

They will have years if they subsidize them if necessary

They will not want to switch to the next console

My assessment is that Microsoft is like they did in the past

Will abandon the 360 relatively early in order not to give Nintendo the advantage of the market

Of the WII replacement

Link to content

The official price in the United States for such a package is $ 400

Version with vista I think $ 430 but do not catch me with the word

A new standard game for PS3 = 60 $

It's in the United States

You check the Japanese

And I do not know prices there

Total seems to me a fine price

But I would prefer an American version because of the regional defenses on the other things

Link to content

In terms of graphical capabilities, in the criticism that GT made for it IV to XBOX360, it seems that some scenes have FPS (and they also specify). This game will be a pretty interesting test for the PS 3 (which I believe will also be able to leap here and there).

Link to content

In terms of graphical capabilities, in the criticism that GT made for it IV to XBOX360, it seems that some scenes have FPS (and they also specify). This game will be a pretty interesting test for the PS 3 (which I believe will also be able to leap here and there).

Lags also have consoles especially having a scene in a rich environment of details and actors, although less noticeable than the computer but there are.

Link to content

Okay then forget about this package.

Can you tell me where I can find PS3 on 400 dollars as you said before?

This is the official price in the United States in stores

Go to the United States physically and you can buy at such a price

I'm not an expert on orders, and I probably went out more

Link to content

Not clear.

what?! Clearly, PS3's graphics capabilities are greater.

I am sorry to disappoint you but he is right, in terms of graphic ability the X360 stronger.

The console was really new, thought it might still overtake the X360 but the 360 always presented higher graphics and to this day it is.

The PS3 graphics processor is weaker, and can not do AA + What 360 can do. : - \

And it's also true that developers prefer the 360 because it's a console that's easy to develop games for.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Gaming treats for the weekend

Gaming treats for the weekend

Another free game from the Epic Games Store, free titles to try out from Steam and Ubisoft Connect, fresh game packages on the Humble Bundle website and more are waiting for you inside