Considering buying a console. Editing: I bought an Xbox !!! - Page 7 - Consoles - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Considering buying a console. Editing: I bought an Xbox !!!

itai_1813

Ido, thanks again.

I found what you said and I'm already on the verge of buying!

I can not believe what cheap prices there are for games and accessories when you buy them abroad !!!

It can be said that the phrase "in heaven, who buys in Heaven in Israel?" The same is true for games ;)

Ido, I can ask you which one Type Have you purchased a credit card? (Of course without going into personal details)

I just got a Master Card and me Knows Which is international but for some reason the site is causing me problems .... Now, I do not know If the problem on the site or card.

Thanks again in advance

Link to content

• תגובות 133
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

I recommend you buy from HMV.co.uk Excellent store I ordered them from my xbox 360 Elite and got me including Fedex shipping Customs 27% All 2300 NIS 1200 NIS cheaper than the country I'm talking about Halit really pays off and comes within 3 days highly recommend .

As part of the release of FEDEX from customs, did not they take you clearance / storage / security fees or something like that? Because as far as I can remember it can reach 200 + NIS

editing:

By the way, the responsibility for XBOX360 that you buy in the country is that of the store itself?

Link to content

Okay company, I promised that I will update you on what I will do in the end.

So, in the end I probably buy 360 From Israel. For those who ask "What, but it does not pay!"

So it is yes if you had a birthday yesterday and as a gift your uncle is willing to help you with a few hundred shekels.

Besides, when I buy from Israel, I have responsibility for the product.

Anyway .. I do not yet know which version my David organizer is telling me he did not remember, though

What he does remember is that it is 65Nm which is good, today he will find out and tell me all the details about the package I will receive.

Do not worry I will not compromise, just tell me if I bring Arcade / Premium with Falcon it's good enough?

And, what's the difference between premium and arcade?

Link to content

This is ... I got my 360!

Now I also joined the community! : xyxthumbs:

Although I'm not in the community, but if today I decide on the console then there is no doubt at all X360.

Resume! And it's good that you listened to us. : xyxthumbs:

Link to content

Only now GTA IV, I plan to bring more games this week, until then

GTA Keep him busy right ;).

In your opinion, is there any game you think is a game that you should play on the 360?

A game when you are told that 360 is associative you say its name.

I'd love to hear your recommendations, thank you.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site