Considering buying a console. Editing: I bought an Xbox !!! - Page 9 - Consoles - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Considering buying a console. Editing: I bought an Xbox !!!

itai_1813

I understand a bit about it. He just wrote it so confidently as if the ps3 was a piece of shit

Sorry if you misunderstood me, I was just too excited about the fun.

As for what Livio said, the consideration between the two consoles is mainly the question

What kind of games the buyer is looking for And for me the 360 is exactly the answer.

I was afraid you would be another one who buys PS360 and does nothing with it;

Tell us what you bought, how much it cost, where?

My uncle bought some shop in Netanya (I do not know the name of the store) and a friend of his arranged a good price (apparently he has connections).

I bought the premium package with one wireless remote control (since I already have a wired remote control) in the 2000 area.

Now I have a few questions.

A. Can I use 360 as a movie player? Or has there been some restriction with the regions?

B. Is there a possibility to surf the Internet or any other network service that is not live and is free?

Link to content

• תגובות 133
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

I have a few questions

My sister buys me from the United States Now someone can give me a shop to buy a good transformer

There is a regional restriction and if there is a where I can buy land games ??

3. If I order who sand then how much does it get out of my game if one computer costs 60 as if it includes shipping and how many days it takes about

What is the difference between the versions of the And if I need anything special to connect my web to I buy an elite

What do Xbox Live Points say?

Thanks for the helpers

Link to content

Itai

A. If I remember correctly - it is limited by regions.

B. To the best of my memory yes, but you really lose my most advantage of the console if you are not using the heart.

Amit:

1. Sure will help you here - 500W!

2. Yes, there is a regional limit on most games (and check where you buy to fit your XBOX - that is, the games are free!)

3. Depending on where it is - in general it is usually around the 10 dollar shipping + taxes (if you put them 60 dollars game + shipping + taxes - you get close to the price in Israel)

Link to content

Amit:

1. Sure will help you here - 500W!

2. Yes, there is a regional limit on most games (and check where you buy to fit your XBOX - that is, the games are free!)

3. Depending on where it is - in general it is usually around the 10 dollar shipping + taxes (if you put them 60 dollars game + shipping + taxes - you get close to the price in Israel)

Thank you and what about the Live What is the difference between gold and silver and what is a live subscription with points Thank you very much

Link to content

Now I have a few questions.

A. Can I use 360 as a movie player? Or has there been some restriction with the regions?

B. Is there a possibility to surf the Internet or any other network service that is not live and is free?

A. If I remember correctly - it is limited by regions.

B. To the best of my memory yes, but you really lose my most advantage of the console if you are not using the heart.

As for the answer to the first question, you sound a bit unsure, there is someone here who knows 100 percent.

And with regard to the answer to the second question, a little more details can be made, how? what?

Thanks in advance.

Link to content

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/features/goldenage.htm

Here is the complete answer, but briefly:

SILVER - Get updates of games, download and buy things in the store, chat and talk to friends

GOLD - Everything above + play online

what?

If I'm not subscribed to Gold then I can not play online?

This is a 'b' on, And here they want money for it, they make fun of gamers because they think they're willing to pay any price.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Gaming treats for the weekend

Gaming treats for the weekend

Another free game from the Epic Games Store, free titles to try out from Steam and Ubisoft Connect, fresh game packages on the Humble Bundle website and more are waiting for you inside