The new Chief of Staff at the White House: A Jew who served in the IDF! - Current Affairs and Culture - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

New headquarters in the White House: a Jew who served in the IDF!

zorgi

http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-3618306,00.html

Information from Wikipedia

http://he.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D7%A8%D7%9D_%D7%A2%D7%9E%D7%A0%D7%95%D7%90%D7%9C

Selected Quotes:

"Rahm Emanuel is the son of an Israeli pediatrician, Dr. Benjamin Emanuel, a former Etzel activist." He grew up in a home with a strong connection to Israel, including Hebrew, and with deep political involvement, especially his mother. Shortly before the wedding, he runs a kosher Jewish home and a couple of three children "

"In 1991, during the Gulf War and out of solidarity with Who was attacked by a Scud missile, volunteered to serve as a civilian in the Israel Defense Forces, and was stationed in the car maintenance department of the Northern Command for a few months, In the House of Representatives,

"In 28 in October 2005, following the words of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on the same day that" From the map, "at the" World Without Zionism "conference in Tehran, he was one of the initiators of the bill condemning Ahmadinejad's remarks and speaking in the plenum." These remarks are the ringing of the international community when we deal with Iran's attempt to gain access to nuclear technology,

The position of Chief of Staff was considered the third most important post after the US president in the White House.

Link to content

I read it carefully, including the attached links, and still-

Your point is?

This will not bring about any revolution. It is a nice step by Obama to say, "I did not throw out the Jewish voter's vote"

In general, he operated in a similar manner throughout the campaign - which is why I do not trust him very much. He tells people what they want to hear, and does not bother to maintain uniformity.

Therefore, I see no importance in this appointment.

Link to content

^^^

Do not you see the importance of this appointment?

Do you understand anything about American politics? Beyond what you read at the last hour at YNET?

This appointment is not only for the Jewish vote, but for the Democratic Party, and especially for Obama himself, this is the closest appointment to the president, in many ways closer to the vice president.

After a landslide victory, both in the number of electors and in the overall vote count, Obama can appoint whoever he wants, and he offers one of the most desirable jobs in the White House to a Jewish Congressman and supporter . There is no doubt that Hamas is implanted.

And, Obama was not uniform throughout the campaign, but no presidential candidate does not maintain uniformity throughout the campaign. Compared to previous presidential candidates, he was amazingly uniform, and compared to McCain and Palin, he was as stable as a rock, but for some reason it is convenient to attack a black candidate named Hussein.

In short, SCORN, stop slandering, this is an elected president who ran an amazing campaign and energized the American public, just as no candidate before him succeeded. You can disagree with his worldview and claim that he is not the president that Israel wants in the White House. Declarations are baseless and irrelevant to reality.

Link to content

He is a congressman first American And now apparently an important appointment next to the president The American.

Anyone who is enthusiastic about senior government officials who are also Jews - will look for some material on Kissinger.

To also remember the reasons for the establishment of the US Jewish community to Pollard.

So don't get excited.

Link to content

^^^

Do not you see the importance of this appointment?

Do you understand anything about American politics? Beyond what you read at the last hour at YNET?

This appointment is not only for the Jewish vote, but for the Democratic Party, and especially for Obama himself, this is the closest appointment to the president, in many ways closer to the vice president.

After a landslide victory, both in the number of electors and in the overall vote count, Obama can appoint whoever he wants, and he offers one of the most desirable jobs in the White House to a Jewish Congressman and supporter . There is no doubt that Hamas is implanted.

And, Obama was not uniform throughout the campaign, but no presidential candidate does not maintain uniformity throughout the campaign. Compared to previous presidential candidates, he was amazingly uniform, and compared to McCain and Palin, he was as stable as a rock, but for some reason it is convenient to attack a black candidate named Hussein.

In short, SCORN, stop slandering, this is an elected president who ran an amazing campaign and energized the American public, just as no candidate before him succeeded. You can disagree with his worldview and claim that he is not the president that Israel wants in the White House. Declarations are baseless and irrelevant to reality.

: xyxthumbs:

Link to content

What Obama will give the most important role to a Jewish Israeli, Ram Emanuel, who is also pro--impossible!!!

Surely Obama was on drugs when he made that decision, it is well known by most Israelis that Obama is an Arab, isn't he?

His name is middle Hussein ?? So no situation, the average Israeli said it was anti-Israeli, anti-Semitic and other brain-stamped president.

Average Israeli response:

Let's not forget that his skin color is black, plus the name Hussein and he looks like Moroccan - what was it about Americans how did they choose such a president ?? How do they have no sense !!!!

We Israelis have all the most acute, yes yes Obama here in life was not elected.Maximum was chosen to be the new assistant to the Ethiopian cleaner in the Knesset !!!

God will preserve, it is known that the public in Israel always chooses the right man (see Olmert). A man of the ruling hegemony, not the young but the demagogues (like Bibi) or

Cowards and chairmen (like Livni).

So a company that won't work for you, if Used to run the world, believe me everyone was better and much better !! (in heaven)

[br]Published at: 6.11.2008 at 14: 07: 41

What Obama will give the most important role to a Jewish Israeli, Ram Emanuel, who is also pro--impossible!!!

Surely Obama was on drugs when he made that decision, it is well known by most Israelis that Obama is an Arab, isn't he?

His name is middle Hussein ?? So no situation, the average Israeli said it was anti-Israeli, anti-Semitic and other brain-stamped president.

Average Israeli response:

Let's not forget that his skin color is black, plus the name Hussein and he looks like Moroccan - what was it about Americans how did they choose such a president ?? How do they have no sense !!!!

We Israelis have all the most acute, yes yes Obama here in life was not elected.Maximum was chosen to be the new assistant to the Ethiopian cleaner in the Knesset !!!

God will preserve, it is known that the public in Israel always chooses the right man (see Olmert). A man of the ruling hegemony, not the young but the demagogues (like Bibi) or

Cowards and chairmen (like Livni).

So a company that won't work for you, if Used to run the world, believe me everyone was better and much better !! (in heaven)

Link to content

I read it carefully, including the attached links, and still-

Your point is?

This will not bring about any revolution. It is a nice step by Obama to say, "I did not throw out the Jewish voter's vote"

In general, he operated in a similar manner throughout the campaign - which is why I do not trust him very much. He tells people what they want to hear, and does not bother to maintain uniformity.

Therefore, I see no importance in this appointment.

There should be no revolution to make things better.

The position of chief of staff is far beyond political propaganda. The person the president chooses to be his chief of staff must be a person whom he trusts in great poverty. They're going to work together for years.

This person is going to decide to a large extent what information is going to be passed on to the president every day and which is not, whether some people the president is going to meet and who is not. This is a role of tremendous power and influence, and a supportive person In such a position, a very broad corridor was developed for Israeli interests.

I assure you that if you learn exactly what this role is, you will understand how much power it gives us when such a pro-Israeli person is there, and even more important than you, to understand that Obama would never bring someone he does not trust as high as he has , And agree with Judgment and opinions.

Link to content

This election campaign was accompanied by a massive campaign of intimidation against Obama and the significance of his election as president .

This is not a matter of enthusiasm but more of a kind of "I told you" of all those scribes who tried to convince us that Obama as president meant destruction .

The same thing was said about Bush, : s07: But leave, I do not hold Obama as a great president, but it annoys me that people here judge him before he even started acting !!

I have already seen a lot of screams shouting at Sharon that he will be a disaster, a disaster, and they will become one of the prime ministers who are all dead now that he will return !!!

There is nothing to do as it is said in this Torah with a stubborn, stubborn back : pissed: And a pity !!

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site