Kusel Jacob Alferon - Page 2 - News & Culture - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Yaakov Alperon was liquidated

zorgi

• תגובות 61
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

It is understood that the police eliminated him.

Think, the bomb was buried when the car was in the parking lot. And I rest there Heavy in courts.

Police stop Alperon every two months with his pants down, but the prosecutor's office and the legal system are so retarded that they can't convict him, so the police are fed up and eliminated him. In his elimination they saved the suffering, slaughter and other people's lives!

Do you see police in their new uniforms?

I saw 2 of these today, they look more scary than ... : gguyz:

Link to content

Do you see police in their new uniforms?

I saw 2 of these today, they look more scary than ... : gguyz:

They look more frightening because it is reminiscent of the clothes of Jab police officers (I would say that is the way it is ..) that they are unlike ordinary police officers not fat people who do nothing.

And the uniforms don't look like the picture as far as I know .. They are such a gray color.

But that's not the issue here

Link to content

It is understood that the police eliminated him.

Think, the bomb was buried when the car was in the parking lot. And I rest there Heavy in courts.

You give too much credit to the police. In court? Yes .... Sure .........

And he did not park in the court but in the taxi park next door. No matter what report you or I would receive if we parked at such a busy taxi station, if we ever found the vehicle intact, I read that the station's organizer had been arrested for questioning.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site