Kusel Jacob Alferon - Page 3 - News & Culture - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Yaakov Alperon was liquidated

zorgi

I crossed the line there 25 minutes after the liquidation. Of course there was a huge traffic jam, and I did not understand what the panic was: ambulances, police, fire engines, rescue motorcycles, photographers, and other rescue personnel running on foot and all these in illogical dimensions for One poor man who exploded. When the bus turned I tried to see something, but for some reason I saw nothing. I thought it was training at all that simulates a rocket fall ...

Link to content

• תגובות 61
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

You saw what a disgrace was today in the news editions of Mickey Haimovitch and Yaakov Ayalon dressed in black, the reporters mourn, the widow is interviewed, the life story of the man was spread from end to end, stories about the family, and blah blah blah .. The man is the head of a crime family You'll understand! You do not have to be in mourning when such a person is finished, and all the crime families bring evil to the country, extort people, murder people, sell drugs to children. On my part, they will burn Moliner's house tomorrow when he sits inside it.

The media that makes the media heroes of them as if they are innocent and the police just stop them because the police can not find the heads of real crime families.

Link to content

You saw what a disgrace was today in the news editions of Mickey Haimovitch and Yaakov Ayalon dressed in black, the reporters mourn, the widow is interviewed, the life story of the man was spread from end to end, stories about the family, and blah blah blah .. The man is the head of a crime family You'll understand! You do not have to be in mourning when such a person is finished, and all the crime families bring evil to the country, extort people, murder people, sell drugs to children. On my part, they will burn Moliner's house tomorrow when he sits inside it.

The media that makes the media heroes of them as if they are innocent and the police just stop them because the police can not find the heads of real crime families.

Well, clear. Who the wise man would dare to breathe publicly in his assassination. The first reporter who was showing joy at the assassination, would find himself a few hours later in the cemetery divided into equal parts 24. : -X :o

Link to content

Tachles.

Have you ever heard how they knew he was going to be there?

He was in court that morning, while there was a white sentence on him for extorting threats from a party producer.

Good family.

Don't you think you should be appreciated when Ben goes the way of his father, adopts work values ​​and goes on in the family business? Do you know how many families were forced to abandon business and activity that the father established and created for years only because the son went to study another profession? Here, here is the preservation of tradition and the ways of the ancestors and people do not appreciate it.

But not a widower , As they say, and we heard that he left 7 orphans, so there are those who step in the father's shoes even if the son will cherish this sparrow bird, the bars from the inside of the cabin will see for a few years. It is if the judge finds the area to be a stronghold and decides to be the civil protector and not the criminal defender.

Link to content

Do you really think a crime family that functions as a crime organization is a group of "criminals" who can't spell their names? : Lol:

I know it is. It's about five feet in size and there are some 10 crime families here that are defined as "big" or "known to the public."

The yakuza, they are one organization that holds all Japan and other places in the world from the eggs, why? Not because of the police or enforcement system and remember that in Japan there is a death penalty, but that they are Japanese and Japanese have a sense in the skull.

Get the police say http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-3624556,00.html

"Women hand over Alpron killings" You might think that some senior officer or minister in the government must be eliminated, who should catch the kill. It just goes to show that all police officers who regret the incident belong to Alperon's groin and whoever does not regret the incident belongs to another family.

The assassin needs to be found and prosecuted for the boy's injuries waiting for the bus after school, and for the injury of the man driving behind Elperon. And about

Link to content

What nonsense I hear

Unless you work in the prosecutor's office or the police, I don't think you know much more than you hear every day

And I'm sure there are many more in this world of crime organizations.

The yakuza is also unrelated here and again there is a big difference between an Asian organization and an Israeli organization.

One last thing, did you think you wanted to catch him to investigate him who sent him, etc.?

Link to content

Wow there are a number of talented people here on the forum. Only from reading the articles and watching TV did you come to very clear conclusions about his elimination - who the assassin, the nature of the work, how to do it. Well done! Who needs a UAV with talented people like you ..

Link to content

As long as there are no casualties in my opinion, it is essential that criminals kill other senior ...

My mother said that if she were prime minister, she would allocate an area for all the considerations and assassinations and where they would blow up their cars as much as they needed ...

Link to content

That's exactly what we talked about today at work. It's Horrible. No country in the world is crying over the head of a murdered crime organization, but here it is a media celebration. Day but national. I remember when they handed over Rosenstein to the allies, people were crying. They said that Jews should not be extradited to Gentiles. You're fucking brain ?! Man destroyed the country. Sometimes I feel like I live in a monkey country, complete idiots. We deserve cravings that will spit on the streets and destroy any good plot.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site