PCSX2 Emulator to PS2 on the PC. (Registers + Guide) - Page 4 - Consoles - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

PCSX2 Emulator to PS2 on the PC. (Impressions + Guide)

Art Tatum

• תגובות 160
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Yesterday I came to run TEKKEN 5 and the emulator collapsed every time after the little SHOOTING game that ran at first.

I broke my head on it and tried all the possibilities until finally I solved the problem.

INTERNAL RESOLUTION NATIVE.

And run the game through EXECUTE (do a previous RESET if you have played a game since the software was uploaded).

It also seems that the bios version may also affect this.

Also do not forget to mark the special GAME FIX for TEKKEN 5 in the GAMEFIXES menu in CONFIG.

Link to content

Do not understand what you are dealing with if an emulator is not ripe

We fixed a used PS2 and that's it

I've used the PS2 long ago to wait for this good emulator to wait for Christ

What next step to wait 10 years for a good Emulator to WII \ PS3 \ 360?

Try DS emulators are much more mature than the PS2 emulator

Link to content

I did not understand where to put the bos and the Pelagians

There are partitions in the main partition of the emulator called PLUGINS and BIOS.

Beyond that one should also set up within the software where these partitions are seated because it is possible to put them somewhere else.

The reason you need the option to put them somewhere else is so you can use several different versions of the software with different directions, and that everyone will use those PLUGINS and BIOS.

[br]Published at: 23.02.2009 at 14: 30: 25

Do not understand what you are dealing with if an emulator is not ripe

We fixed a used PS2 and that's it

I've used the PS2 long ago to wait for this good emulator to wait for Christ

What next step to wait 10 years for a good Emulator to WII \ PS3 \ 360?

Try DS emulators are much more mature than the PS2 emulator

There are several reasons why the emulator is preferable to the PS2 (if you make it work well).

The SAVE STATES, the speed / convenience of game loads and regular reserves, the possibility to run the game faster than it should run (excellent in games like FFXII).

Not to mention that with a powerful computer you can make games look much better.

And I almost forgot the sign My wireless is much more fun than the old PS2's.

The emulator is not suitable for everyone.

Some people just get tangled up with him or for them it's one big headache.

Anyone who makes it work properly can enjoy an improved gaming experience with some titles.

Link to content

There are several reasons why the emulator is preferable to the PS2 (if you make it work well).

The SAVE STATES, the speed / convenience of game loads and regular reserves, the possibility to run the game faster than it should run (excellent in games like FFXII).

Not to mention that with a powerful computer you can make games look much better.

And I almost forgot the sign My wireless is much more fun than the old PS2's.

The emulator is not suitable for everyone.

Some people just get tangled up with him or for them it's one big headache.

Anyone who makes it work properly can enjoy an improved gaming experience with some titles.

Look, I know the world of emulators since the emulators went out to NES and SNES. Believe me, I know very well what good emulators give

The problem with this particular emulator is not yet ripe enough

Maybe he'll run some better titles but still has a lot of problems and not something to recommend to him right now

And it's just a waste of time to start digging what settings work best on each game and what does work and what is not in this place it is better to buy a used device in good condition and enjoy every big game that went out to the device

Link to content

He's ripe enough to play some good games right, and that's reason enough for me to work with him.

No one forces you to work with it. : nixweiss:

I have PS2 and I prefer to play in FFXII on the emulator because it is according to 100 more fun with SAVE STATES

And when I finish with him I will try more games in the emulator will be 100 fun to play.

Link to content

It's hard for me to believe that it's really better than the console itself. Do you have a big screen case? 24 inches or higher?

It is always more fun to play on a big screen and in this omulator there are still full bugs in one successful game that does not mean that every game will work properly.

I tried the emulator and probably need a really powerful computer that does not work enough smooth but even regardless of speed there are games that have crashes sometimes and also strange bugs in graphics.

In any case, I was waiting for a new and better version of the emulator to run games properly and enjoy them regardless of SAVES. :o

Link to content

If the game shows up as COMPATIBLE on their site then it is possible to solve all the problems in one way or another in the settings.

Speed ​​really needs a strong computer, but it depends on the game and the settings, there are also games that require less power.

There are quite a few ways to improve emulator performance and it is important to test them before you decide that the game is not moving well.

The emulator does not come bundled optimally and many games require different settings.

Those who raise hands so fast on any small problem then the emulator is not for him.

Anyone who played in FFXII and lost a lot of time to LOAD and walking or trying to get a certain DROP knows that the time it takes to configure the software is nothing compared to the time it saves.

And that's exactly why I'm so excited about the emulator.

It took me a year at PS2 to do what I did with the emulator, and I did not overdo it (not by much anyway).

What's more, the game did run with 0 crashes after I found the correct settings.

At the end of the week he runs from morning to night continuous (some of the time on the PAUSE of course) and did not collapse once.

Even games of Not so stable. : Lol:

But in many games it does not work at all - see GOW 1 + 2.

Their site compatibility list states that GOW 1 works but only the US version.

I will try to get the game author and check.

Link to content

Only I do not get along with it : bash:

I downloaded the Binary in the 0.9.4 version

And two files from the forum

When I run the software I get this error

http://i41.tinypic.com/9ptmy9.jpg

And when I try to define the folders of the Pelagians and the boss I get

http://i42.tinypic.com/30xgz93.jpg

A very familiar problem:

Try downloading the latest DX9 (download directly from Microsoft).

Link to content

Someone came here to compile and upload, or to give the link something ready.

I feel lazy to Allah : smile1:

editing:

Well, I looked for a bit despite the laziness, and there is a version here that seems to have been compiled yesterday:

http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/12550006/aa0dbad0/sharing.html?&

Lee GOW barely ran (well my computer here is not something)

And GOW2 shows signs that it is moving.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site