Group buying hard drives, internal and external (partial offers temporary) - Page 3 - Storage - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Group purchase of hard drives, internal and external (partial offers for now)

Dandan

• תגובות 153
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

If possible, I would be happy to purchase a cheap external hard disk.

Place of storage must be from 120GB or higher.

It is recommended to have Firewire 400 (but not mandatory if it drastically raises the price)

I'll be happy to participate in the group sale, and buy even 2 drives, one of the cheapest and one around the 500GB.

with gratitude,

Or Cohen :)

Link to content

I am the happy owner of the new 2TB (2 F1 s) (month and bit) and 2X500 (Seagate) are older, total 3TB.

But still a message to follow - they fill relatively quickly And who knows when this purchase will take place, Maybe until then I'll want another 2TB :)

Hopefully this will come to fruition fast, I am with 15GB available in total external.

At least I am currently improving the RATIO :D

Someone knows why by The WD 2TB is so expensive ???

Link to content

Oh, I do not have a trace. It's probably just the fact that we live in Israel ;)

Once again you are not tied to the hook

This HD has not yet reached Israel, so you can not know what the price is here.

But overseas is very expensive, almost according to 2 what 1.5TB ...

And this is the question, why is it so expensive ... So new?

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site