Is light created or is it always there? - Page 4 - Science and Technology - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Is light created or is it always there?

• תגובות 220
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

Great, you want to be fed with a spoon instead of a head. Like many others.

I'm not playing this game. I prefer people who think and interact. Those who like challenges and are willing to answer questions.

Let me quote Richard Feynman for example. Great man.

I'm smart enough to know that I'm dumb.

Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts

If you thought that science was certain - well, that is just an error on your part.

I have no problem with you.

keep up the good work

Link to content

almonime,

First you did not answer the main question ... What is your education on the subject that you speak with such confidence and rejects my arguments?

Second, I know exactly what I'm talking about and indeed define Rick as a lack of material in between.

Thirdly, if you have already mentioned the Michelson-Morelli experiment and disqualified it with such a wave of argument on the grounds of inaccuracy, the principle of uncertainty you know?

Link to content

almonime,

First you did not answer the main question ... What is your education on the subject that you speak with such confidence and rejects my arguments?

Second, I know exactly what I'm talking about and indeed define Rick as a lack of material in between.

Thirdly, if you have already mentioned the Michelson-Morelli experiment and disqualified it with such a wave of argument on the grounds of inaccuracy, the principle of uncertainty you know?

Official Education: 0

Non-official education: 20 years of study in the areas of interest in physics (among other things), reading several thousand articles and books in the field (not exaggerating) and continuous monitoring.

on the tip of the fork. Right on the tip.

Good enough or am I worthless because I do not have a certificate? HIT ME

I did not argue that you did not know what you were talking about and dismissed your claims (not yet). I asked if you were quoting from previous study or independent thinking.

And I claimed that your official education certainly disturbed thinking. The so-called, Your Biased

The principle of uncertainty? Well? The claim of the possible accuracy of Werner Heisenberg and the inability to measure two data with equal accuracy

Due to "interference of the measuring instrument or observer"

The argument of emptiness should become a claim of Without a measurable mass. the mother Is that really empty? Is it possible to measure temperature in such a space?

Link to content

Well do not write "insult" but "insult"

Cat I conclude that you have knowledge in physics and also keyboard (I admit that I am closer to high matriculation score in physics as well as observation, logic and self-learning and most importantly, interested)

You are certainly not a troll, although I can confidently say that you are doing more in the mind more than on paper (see this because your sleep is irregular and this is unlike a person with a formal education in physics whose sleep is orderly and his words are built on the floor) Yes, I do think that you have a certain theory, and I do not hold any great experience from this or that experiment and / or any physicist and they have no weight that is placed on my private logic buffers, but rather as teachers rather than as ordained or Urim and Tamim. That's why I'm with you completely (and with them too)

I think I can be of help to you and strengthen and / or make it difficult for your theory that justly and wisely and in the thought of production please give me the fruit of your thought please stage, I asked a question: The photon has always been and the process of moving the energy in the material has freed it or created it? What do you think, I will understand even if it will be one sentence, I may ask clarification questions, but give a premise.

Link to content

The photon is a fiction that began with the idea of ​​Max Planck's QUANTA and Einstein due to the discovery of the photoelectric process.

Audio. I am happy and happy to continue to discuss this issue with you, but at the moment I must turn to more important occupations (ie, sleep, dreams and other good things)

And another thing. You really, but really need to abandon all the other expressions and information you have (at least right now)

In your sin, to continue tomorrow? Or another day?

Dakiri on my account ...

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site