Bezeq Launches the NGN Network at speeds of 10,15 - Page 5 - Networks & Internet - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Bezeq launches the NGN network at speeds of 10,15

huber

I am currently browsing with 2.5 in the infrastructure of And a BB, and I have no obstructions .. At least feel no obstruction

From torrent downloads I download between 200 and 330 depending on some popular file ..

Actually because everything works properly I'm a little scared that if I upgrade to 10 for example, in terms of price it's 30 shekels in total that's nothing

But I am afraid that they will suddenly start blocking : s07:

On the other hand, I tend to believe that because it is So new and there are not many users on it that it will fly rope! And they also have to give an impressive opening

For everyone to glorify the speed and others hooked up too .. Only then will they start with blockages and we will already be in a commitment that we cannot break away.

What is left is just to wait a few months and see how things have progressed .. and the truth if they drop the price of 5 will suffice me

Whatever the price of infrastructure + Orange is also priced at NIS 150, and I understand that a lot of people have their internet really flying and they don't block at all

So maybe if you already try it ..

Link to content

• תגובות 161
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

Until the providers give a realistic price, Bezeq will raise the price of the infrastructure (now that is the price of entering a new service).

At present, the price of Bezeq + Bezeq International is a good price (followed by the price of 012). Netzion still lives in the illusion that they are the supplier The best in the country (their prices are the highest).

The bundle is for new customers only (those who do not have ADSL infrastructure) at all). Existing customers can't buy it, which is just annoying.

Link to content

Bezeq International claims that I cannot take the NGN bundle package. They probably have Angle packages for both existing and new customers at regular ADSL speeds, with existing customer packages a bit more expensive, but this is not the case with NGN.

Link to content

As an existing ADSL customer, I upgraded to 10 MB yesterday at NGN

At a price of 149.90 per month, I was shortened to another commitment

For 12 months

Try talking to them again, or you can go to the customer retention department

Link to content

Unfortunately no one in the country requires companies to know how much bandwidth they have so they don't say voluntary.

In terms of subscribers it is also difficult to know, any company can say what it needs. All the management in the country is not something in this section: - \

Link to content

At present, the price of Bezeq + Bezeq International is a good price (followed by the price of 012). Netzion still lives in the illusion that they are the supplier The best in the country (their prices are the highest).

Precisely according to my calculation price + In a national leap without the bandel cheaper.

And even cheaper if you choose + 018

Link to content

Do it yourself:

Bezeq + International 5Mb for one year at 144.90 price

When Alone 5M priced at 102 for a year and a half

And Bezeq International Alone at 75 for a year and a half

But for the first one you get 6 first months at the price of 27.5

And for the second 5 months free, you do the calculation and you get

So you spent an average of 127 shekels and 127 <144.9 for a year and a half ...

And if you calculate the price of 018 with an average price of 55 for six months then it comes out even less.

Link to content

In my opinion they stay with the same modem. The only change is in the middle between the cabinet and the switchboard.

The only reason they will have to switch your modem is because it does not meet speeds - for example, I think the SPEEDTOUCH supports a download speed of up to 8Mbps.

Link to content

Do it yourself:

Bezeq + International 5Mb for one year at 144.90 price

When Alone 5M priced at 102 for a year and a half

And Bezeq International Alone at 75 for a year and a half

But for the first one you get 6 first months at the price of 27.5

And for the second 5 months free, you do the calculation and you get

So you spent an average of 127 shekels and 127 <144.9 for a year and a half ...

And if you calculate the price of 018 with an average price of 55 for six months then it comes out even less.

And I Tommy thought we were talking about a package of 10 Mega. How strange, given that we are a cluster on NGN.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site