Help about buying Nintendo WII - Need help in a few questions - Page 2 - Consoles - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Help about buying Nintendo WII - Need help in a few questions

morans

In connection with the Nunchak + sign that is really cheap on this site because it's the price and that's how it should be, in Israel it's just grinding! They're expensive!

But this is not the price in the United States There are prices and registrations for Nintendo products

40 $ to the sign + 20 or maybe downgraded to 15 $ to NUNX and this does not include a local tax of about 8-10%

You're talking about half the price of the official price

Do not you understand that this is a very suspicious price?

And as for the gimpade Gimkayov like I said the pictures look like cheap imitation

Try to find an original sample of Nintendo on the site and I highly doubt if you find one

Now I just surfed to Fly Asia but you can find other sites

Get an original Nintendo Gimpad and see the difference in price -

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-10u-49-en-70-2ola.html

And pay attention -

Official Nintendo controller compatible with Nintendo Wii as well as Gamecube consoles

The Nontec + sign sells for $ 5 more than the official price each -

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-113-49-en-70-1ln7.html

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-113-49-en-70-1ln8.html

Even if you download 10 $ and for discussion just landed on Of the store \ Nintendo

There is no chance that you will correct an original pair at 30 $ = fake or renewed or any other reason that the price is too cheap

Just do not complain that the sign will fall apart in your hand because I have bitter experience if you faked another PS1

Link to content

• תגובות 111
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

I do not say they are original, and at a price like this if they fall apart then they will fall apart.

Second, the console comes with a Nunchec + sign, the additional I want to buy is for games played by two players,

Usually only my little brother will play, or we'll play with the FIT. They are only for such a backup can be said.

I also bought an XBOX at the time I bought a non-original sign and it now holds more than the original is no longer working ....

I saw on Gamestation's website a GameCube controller that costs NIS 99, is a little different but looks pretty much the same. What are you saying about him?

http://www.gamestation.co.il/product.asp?productid=466

So I do not know .... what I do first of all is buying the device itself + FIT, and only after that will I order the necessary things

What's important now is the silicones that keep the devices

I know I'm taking a risk with what I buy, but again for 90 it's pretty easy to think that these things come up from the order I'm going to make,

I have no problem taking this risk you understand?

Again, look what will ...

Link to content

moranesher your approach in my opinion is wrong for long term

Nintendo is known as a company with a lot of its record products

They have a very good reputation in this field and my experience is a justified reputation

If if you want every few months to buy a sign please

In one place that will hold two years or more

In addition, the modular and fake WII remote control does not always support all the plug-ins

And besides the registration products many times there is a normal warranty and I appreciate that there is a responsibility for your original 360 gimpad

Usually, the warranty is very short if you give it at all

About this gimpad -

http://www.gamestation.co.il/product.asp?productid=466

It looks like a cheap look, just like a cheap imitation, but in this case it looks like imitation of Haaretz

For the sake of comparison -

http://www.enjoystick.co.il/Product.aspx?productid=436

Although not original but look high quality and cost 2 multiplied by the price as the price between quality and cheap price is about double 2

What's important now is the silicones that keep the devices

Silicones If the sign with no extra price only in the old they did not arrive but You do not take money

In any case, instead of buying in Israel, Gimpayad Gimkayov in 100, a standard shekel in Asia or other original sites at the same price.

Link to content

1. You're right about the signs, I do not know yet what I'm going to do. I think that now I will buy only the device itself and the FIT and when I see what it includes in it then I will know if I need more things and things. It's not that my approach is wrong, but I'm just trying to be as practical as possible, so if the price of the sign is so low and it actually works, then what's wrong with that?

2. Inside the WII kit are silicone shields? I did not know it, I did not write it anywhere.

3. I searched Amazon for the sign and the Nunchak. The problem is that if I'm not mistaken they do not send to Israel.

4. What's important right now is the console itself and the FIT beyond that are already extras I'll buy after I see what I need.

5. About the sign of the, This is the first console, so there is no longer a warranty from time ... and it was destroyed after the end of the warranty (of course ...) and the sign I bought at the time with the console itself is still working properly. And luckily I bought it because then it was impossible to play at all unless I bought a new sign.

6. Did I miss something? What do you propose to do about supplements? (Another sign, another Nunchak, sign-charger, silicone shields)

Thank you very much for your help!

Link to content

1. You're right about the signs, I do not know yet what I'm going to do. I think that now I will buy only the device itself and the FIT and when I see what it includes in it then I will know if I need more things and things. It's not that my approach is wrong, but I'm just trying to be as practical as possible, so if the price of the sign is so low and it actually works, then what's wrong with that?

I recommend you small things to order dance if you have such a convenient option

One of the most popular sites I know and make reservations to this country is Peli Asia but there are other sites

What I do recommend is that you order registrations, not junk

Inside the WII kit are silicone shields? I did not know it, I did not write it anywhere.

The device itself does not need silicon because unlike what it looks like it is built of hard plastic and feels like that

He fell to me some times 3 and nothing happened to him

It does come if you can stand on your side

The signs themselves are contacts if the silicone shield and Nintendo have also improved their strap since the launch because people will complain about it

The defenders and the leash is mainly that people will not break the television or injure themselves or friends

Because at first they move the sign like dumbbells until the signers take it lightly too and do not have to stand and jump like in advertisements

3. I searched Amazon for the sign and the Nunchak. The problem is that if I'm not mistaken they do not send to Israel.

Like I said in Asia or another site

Do not know if Amazon is sending or not

You can bet on Ebie, but it's a gamble

4. What's important right now is the console itself and the FIT beyond that are already extras I'll buy after I see what I need.

And what if a real game?

Actually you will have fitness software that I already told you is better to wait for an upgrade

+ Demo is obsolete

Recommend you buy Mario Let the console not accumulate dust on the start

5. As for the XBOX, this is the first console, so there is no warranty from long ago ..... and it was destroyed after the end of the warranty (of course ...) and the sign that I bought at the time with the console itself is still working properly. And luckily I bought it because then it was impossible to play at all unless I bought a new sign.

There are

Look that you buy MP3 There are other brands also have "no name" products can be very "nameless" certain will be very successful cost-benefit

And maybe even the day of the company that developed them would turn into a company that is considered to be - could be

But most of the non-there are garbage - nothing to do

Now if you want to gamble and maybe lose some money and maybe save it is your interest

But it's a gamble if the odds are relatively low for success

Gimpads / signs, etc. The same thing

Now maybe your old XBOX sign has been licensed or maybe not

But this does not indicate the rule of "no name" which is usually made up of cheaper materials and lower quality control

Did I miss something? What do you propose to do about supplements? (Another sign, another Nunchak, a sign charger, silicone shields)

This is what I recommend to you:

1 - not currently buying WII FIT Explain to Brother that soon comes out improved version

If he wants you can buy the Bourbon Bundle separately as cheaply as possible and go out WII FIT Plus

Buy only the software

(Like I said in WII FIT there is a software + bellens board)

2 - Yes to buy some game or get in a way you should not talk to her on the forum

Mario Thumbs up to start

3 - Buy Nunzek + additional sign at least

4 - buy a component cable to WII (to WII has its slot then need a special cable for it)

Link to content

What you recommend:

1. Do you mean not to buy the game of the FIT or not to buy the product at all ?? Because this is the most important thing for which we are currently using...

(Believe it or not, but my father does physiotherapy with the- FIT, even his doctor has a FIT and he uses it to do physotherapy ... funny eh? :))

2. Yes ... the way we are not talking about.

3. Another sign and an additional Nunchak is enough

4. And the cable I'll probably buy.

Another question:

Is there a need to buy a ticket additional? I saw that the device comes with an 512MB card, is that enough?

Thanks!

Link to content

1. Do you mean not to buy the game of the FIT or not to buy the product at all ?? Because it's currently the most important thing for which we use WII ...

(Believe it or not, but my dad does physiotherapy with the WII FIT, even his doctor has a FIT and he uses it to do physotherapy ... funny eh?

I intend not to buy until the new version comes out

Apparently on the coming holidays (the United States holidays) this is a few months

Need to buy an additional memory card? I saw that the device comes with an 512MB card, is that enough?

It depends on whether you want to download content from the service

Save only does not need more than 512

In any case, these are standard SD / SDHC cards so you can buy from many stores

If you have cards Some of these devices can be used

The SDHC can be used from updating 4.0 or higher

By the way if you're planning to get games in the dubious way check that it's from the same area of ​​the console

Because games from other regions can completely spoil the console because some of them contain an automatic software update of another area

In a legal way it does not happen that playing from another area is not enabled on a related console and then also does not do an update

Link to content

firmware break? So long ago I did not hear about this concept until I forgot it existed

As long as you update the console, you play from another area that is updated (rare today) will not hurt anything

What is also there is software that hides this partition on disk

Anyway about the games I highly recommend the legend of zelda: the wind waker

This game is so good, the plot just killed me, I almost cried at the end

I really do not know how people could get down on this game because it's cartoon style, I got into a situation that I even prefer it than realistic

This is basically a sequel to the legend of zelda ocarina of time that can be achieved in virtual console

Link to content

super smash bros brawl

One of the most famous games of Levi

It's a game of beatings whose goal is to get the enemy out of the ring

Full of characters + Sonic and Soled Snake

legend of zelda: twilight princess

Now there are two versions: The Cube's version of Cube is basically the original

And the version of the form that is easier to control, especially to aim with the sign and attack with sieves and a sign and all that

The second is more common

Link to content

moranesher play the legend of zelda: the wind waker which is a very good game requires both gimpade and memory card gimmick as of today

I do not recommend buying a gimmick memory card because Nintendo is taking part in the Gimkiew games in a special version of WII

And I think that the legend of zelda: the wind waker will get a version like that

Then there will be no need for a Gimkeev memory card and not even a Gimpad

But to him I do recommend

Besides, the Zelda series is a great series but not suitable for beginners

The games of the series require a lot of patience if a start is usually weak

But an increase in the level of excellence and hours of play

That's why I recommend a game like Mario before Which is much more accessible to beginners

And only later are more complex games like the Zelda series and the series of an asteroid

Link to content

Colin, what do you know? When the nintendo announce something takes a full time until it is out to the general public

They did not even announce Wind Waker on the games list, it was for a few games they thought they really needed

I think it just helped

Maybe she'll wait until 2013 and then will not be planning?

If a person buys a Wii then what is a card And a sign? There are online prices right on the floor

Link to content

The simple ports they make takes very little time and budget to prepare

Total change of control + transfer of the retention system to the WII

And since they started this and that for a few months

Have already released 2 Pixmin Games 2 android games

Mario Tennis

Donkey Kong

It has been 6 games in a short period and Nintendo has no real need to take some of the games back to WII

For example, there is no need for SSBM or Mario Cart Gimmick because there are better versions of WII

What will we really be left with?

Paper Mario: Thousand-Year Door

MARIO SUNSHINE \ Zelda WW \ Zelda 4 Swords \ STAR FOX \ F-ZERO \ WAVE RACE \ Luigi's Mansion

That the recent 3 is not sure they will issue because maybe WII versions are better in the future

Look here you have the list of IGN to 25 best gimmick games

You'll see that a lot of games have already received some WII version or another and you'll see that some of the games that you have not received are a third party

Although there is a third party that has already received WII version already

http://cube.ign.com/articles/772/772300p1.html

In short I do not think there is a need for a ticket Gimmayov today for those who buy

It was good before spending before re-spending

Link to content

Not everyone to 5 of them

6 has already made ports in a short period so why not another 5?

In any case, such simple ports are spaced very quickly

It is hard for me to believe that there is one such port that they spent that did not make profits in the first week or two

Keep in mind that the WII hardware and software is a total upgrade of gimmicks so that they have no compatibility problem at all

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Gaming treats for the weekend

Gaming treats for the weekend

Another free game from the Epic Games Store, free titles to try out from Steam and Ubisoft Connect, fresh game packages on the Humble Bundle website and more are waiting for you inside