Help about buying Nintendo WII - Need help in a few questions - Page 8 - Consoles - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Help about buying Nintendo WII - Need help in a few questions

morans

• תגובות 111
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

Because twilight princess is a game Cube moved port to WII launch and changed the directions from left to right to suit most of the users in the world are right (I just did not understand what left users are supposed to think about this stupid move)

Levi has much more power than Cube and I do not understand why 2009 still has no games that show its maximum as Kirby Adventure in 1993 took out NES

Link to content

Because twilight princess is playing Legim Cube that passed Port to WII in launch And changed the directions from left to right to suit most of the users in the world who are right-handed (I just did not understand what left-wing users should think about this stupid move)

Levi has much more power than Cube and I do not understand why 2009 still has no games that show its maximum as Kirby Adventure in 1993 took out NES

What a shame, but still an awesome game! No doubt Mario Showing impressive ability to relatively.

Link to content

The graphics in Zelda TP are trying to be realistic and its environments are much more open

And most of it Completely

To the nation in Mario The graphics are colorful and in many places it is not entirely These are a special technique

And the game areas are much more closed

This enables graphics that are shown much better on a realistic account

You'll see graphics in between For Zelda TP

Yes Totally but not exactly colorful graphics and not just realistic graphics

And relatively closed rooms so that the graphics feel in between

In any case, it should also be remembered that Nintendo developed Zelda TP instead of Gimakiew and had to compress everything into a mini disc

And it hit certain things in the game

Zelda the future is likely to show better that there is no such limitation and besides a game called Monster Unter 3 which has Zelda TP style graphics already displays significantly better graphics TP

993478aaa.png

(These Japanese are getting everything before)

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site