Bezeq Launches 20-30 Mega Packages at NGN! - Page 4 - Networks and Internet - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Bezeq Launches 20-30 Mega Packages at NGN!

full_clip

• תגובות 161
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

The basic package here costs at least NIS 80, not $ 10, which is only the vendor.

In the United States, in Comcast you can get at this price packages of about 10 mega (infrastructure + supplier).

http://www.012.net/sales.aspx?docID=8619&FolderID=324〈=he&res=0&pos=0&tabn=0

60 per month for infrastructure + provider, and you know that in Israel with suppliers everything works like in the market, within a minute do "just for you Special "of 50 per month.

Link to content

I've subscribed to seven-and-a-half years as I said (before that I was in the dialup of I have never called their technical support until now, because I come from the people section of the dial-up and I've learned to understand and overcome all my problems myself and not say stupid things like "But yesterday it worked for me!"

I did not threaten anyone with disengaging / crying / curses / brainwits because I'm just not such a person.

If someone wants to be a chutzpah and likes to argue / haggle over anything as silly as in the market then have fun.

Link to content

I did not bring anything in style yesterday and it worked for me

But I know people (and only yesterday I spoke to one) that they are in Netvision and the only reason they have not passed yet because they are lazy pariarers and their connection is so slow that comes to cry, even in Israel

The 1.5MBIT speed test does not reach 187 but chokes somewhere in the middle of the server , how?!?!?!

It's the fastest server in the country to check speed! You know what you are? You are one of those who have crazy luck

Link to content

If someone wants to be an insolent person and likes to argue / haggle over anything as silly as in the market, then he'll have fun.

The problem is that many Israeli suppliers have a disproportionately expensive default tariff, which can also be called a "successful tariff." Mostly if you do not bargain with them, you will be the one who pays dearly.

Link to content

I did not say that there are no infrastructure or vendor problems, but if you analyze most of the end users' claims, 85% of the problems will be due to misuse of the computer.

qwerty1987, there are usually packages with a commitment that come at prices that are the same for the same type of service, that I will pay 10 that is easier or less every month does not exactly worry me as a person who receives a reasonable salary every month and knows what I am paying.

Link to content

Netvision has never blocked me on downloads, and I download a lot every month.

And there are no problems with them, we did not call once because of problems.

Right now there is a problem I get 9MB and not 10MB but I've read it a few times, asking them to set up another megabyte in their system so you get full speed.

And indeed, 1.5MB packages are cheap in Israel, and it's very bad that Bezeq puts such a price tag on these packages.

400 NIS? Did not you exaggerate?

Link to content

qwerty1987, there are usually packages with a commitment that come at prices that are the same for the same type of service, that I will pay 10 that is easier or less every month does not exactly worry me as a person who receives a reasonable salary every month and knows what I am paying.

I have often encountered the fact that after a year the price rises significantly (more than 10 shekels), and when you ask for it again That you had, they told you he was only new customers. A threat to switch to a competitor, customer retention, and here you have the same price you paid first.

Link to content

If I have 10MB it means I can download 1000 and something and get 100 and something (but also together) ..

If I have 10MB on ADSL I can either use the download separately or the download ...

The question is whether the new network of Allow both at the same time ???

Link to content

The 1 \ 10 connection in the HUT can be downloaded up to 1250 kB \ s and the upload is up to 125. Of course you can upload and download at the same time, how to maintain maximum download speed must limit the upload to 95-100 or even 90 kB \ s.

I have been connected to 10 for a year, and I pay 400.

Prices of Are excellent in my opinion, especially in light of the fact that they do not have a direct- At these speeds).

The speed they provide is indeed a disgrace

Link to content

The 1 \ 10 connection in the HUT can be downloaded up to 1250 kB \ s and the upload is up to 125. Of course you can upload and download at the same time, how to maintain maximum download speed must limit the upload to 95-100 or even 90 kB \ s.

I have been connected to 10 for a year, and I pay 400.

Prices of Are excellent in my opinion, especially in light of the fact that they do not have a direct- At these speeds).

The speed they provide is indeed a disgrace

Lol but question if i can mount and download at the same time in NGN because in ADSL it is impossible ..

Link to content

The efficiency of the NGN varies depending on where you live. If you live in an old place then you will have problems and you will be restricted, if you live in a new place everything will work well. The reason for this is that old houses do not have fiber optics, there is copper. You will be able to take advantage of the high download speeds but the upload will knock, not knowing if the combination of both will be problematic.

The reason that the current price of the 10M in Haut is high and no higher speed is that NGN is barely available. If you check, you'll see that in all major cities there is no NGN. Once the layout is good Will lower the price and allow for higher speeds Allows / Allows more than 50M).

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site