Your Curiosity - Photo Gallery - Page 7 - Overclocking and Cooling - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Your Curiosity - Photo Gallery

taotao

Arranging cables is not a dirty word for people.

DSCF5353.JPG

To the full album:

https://picasaweb.google.com/103485427780734593249/WaterCooling?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCJOoiPWd9OyxnAE&feat=directlink

The ventilators on the door and the radiator are controlled by PWM, front and back by the built-in controller in the case.

Cooling details:

Door fans Cooling F12 PWM

Fans for radiators Akasa Viper PWM

Pump Laing D5-B / Swiftech MCP655-B

Block Swiftech Apogee XT Rev.2

Radiator Swiftech MCR220-QP

XSPC Dual 5.25 Database "for D5

System Details:

i7 2600k @ 4.5GHz

Gigabyte P67A-UD4

G.Skill 8GB 1600MHz

XFX 5870

Edit: The fan radiator take out air, not the most ideal but that's what there is.

Link to content

It is better to completely separate the radiator from the case, rather than "divide by heat" of the other components.

But if the heat goes up with the radiator fans, then I assume that your CPU temperature with no overclock is still something in the 30 and something. No?

Link to content

Do not know how it is without , Is in Oberkolok from day one.

I get 67 max at the core, and load the OCCT at 4.5GHz with 1.4v. When the room in 27 degrees. This BC2 load reaches 58 max. 1 and 2 cores are warmer than 0 and 3 for a reason of 3-4.

Yesterday I tried 4.7GHz for the first time, but it gets too hot, 73 degrees in OCCT load with 1.43v. But even worse, at rest it moves around the 41 degrees, which is too noisy (because of the PWM).

Link to content

Do not know how it is without , Is in Oberkolok from day one.

I get 67 max at the core, and load the OCCT at 4.5GHz with 1.4v. When the room in 27 degrees. This BC2 load reaches 58 max. 1 and 2 cores are warmer than 0 and 3 for a reason of 3-4.

Yesterday I tried 4.7GHz for the first time, but it gets too hot, 73 degrees in OCCT load with 1.43v. But even worse, at rest it moves around the 41 degrees, which is too noisy (because of the PWM).

Say, at such a high frequency, do not you have radiation problems in the room?

Link to content

Better cold air from outside will pass through the radiator rather than hot air from the chassis.

I've already experimented with the push of fans from the outside of the chassis to the inside on the same radiator position and believe me that the current Push configuration outwardly lowers the degrees, it's not something I just studied but everyone who has noticed it noticed that this result is much better.

Link to content

My monster (not)

So, a customer with all apparently a lot of extra money ordered a system, and I (8)) "had to" build it.

First we will detail the parts:

Case - SILVERSTONE Fortress Series FT02B-W Black, really amazing and built in excellent quality. The customer deliberated with the TT Level 10 GT and finally took the Silverstone.

¢ - Intel i7-2600K

Motherboard - Maximus IV ZZNUMX-Z, do not believe how many functions it has.

Memories - Vengeance 8GB Kit CL8 PC3 12800, two such.

Cooler CPU - PROLIMATECH Genesis, this thing is just huge.

Cooling Fans - be quiet! Silentwings USC 140mm, two of them.

Video Cards - Zotac GeForce GTX 580 Amp2! 3072MB GDDR5, two such in the SLI. (In fact one had a manufacturing defect in the body And it was sent back to the manufacturer and therefore a new one was taken from the shelf in place)

Accommodation - SpinPoint F3 1TB (HD103SJ), four such 10 Braid.

System Drive - Vertex 3 240GB 2.5 SATA III

Optical Drive - Blu - Ray Burner , The least interesting thing.

Supplier - 1350W Enermax Max Revo :o

Operating System - 7 Ultimate 64Bit

All of this cost the customer about 3000 EUR Tavin and Tkilin.

And now for pictures

Before I started

78626567.jpg

The board and processor and some cooling

36199805.jpg

2 graphics cards

87125514.jpg

Cooling

87427055.jpg

In the middle (with A little more serious)

75933381.jpg

Connecting video cards

77597748.jpg

Add cooling without fans

10727830.jpg

With fans

38179585.jpg

prepared

20306515.jpg

Another one

40141273.jpg

And the empty packages of everything except the drive in Lorey

52464604.jpg

Enjoy :)

Link to content

Join the discussion

You can then join the discussion and then join our community. If you already have an account with us, please Log in now To comment under your username.
Note that: The comment will appear to the surfers after approval by the board management team.

Add a comment

×   The content pasted is with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically assimilated.   Show as regular link

×   Your previous content has been automatically restored.   Clear all

×   You can not paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site