Flotilla to Gaza - Page 13 - Current Affairs and Culture - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

A flotilla to Gaza

Or Cohen

Israeli stupidity as usual, "a tactical victory (great use of the capabilities of the 13 flotilla ... simply national pride) and strategic failure."

Takeover of ships sailing under the flag of countries with full diplomatic relations with , Against any international law (under the IDF naval law here comes under the definition of pirates).

According to naval law, demonstrators were allowed to open fire on them as soon as they boarded the ship without authorization. In international waters, the ship is sovereign territory in every respect of the country under whose flag it is sailing.

They had to wait for this flotilla to enter the Tariot waters or at least the security waters of a state .

Strengthens you !!

Good to know that not everyone here is opaque

Link to content

• תגובות 626
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

I can't understand how the world sees this whole story as if we just killed people like that !!!

What were the soldiers there supposed to do?

- Israel wanted to transfer all equipment through the state after testing - did not want to!

- We asked them several times to stop the ship - didn't want to!

- And as soon as our soldiers get on the ship they tear up the shape with rods, chairs and knives (peace-loving people of course)!

What do they want us to do? Shall we smile?

The soldiers did the only thing they could do - defend themselves!

And at last we came out to slaughter helpless people and the shocked world

And anyway it was soldiers' stories but there really are Who prove it!

Just don't believe it!

Link to content

I agree with some.

A. They had to wait for the ships to enter the maritime area .

B. Throwing a soldier into an angry crowd is a mistake that would not have made Juvenics in Tzrifin. The IDF, of course, makes sure to cover that officer's ass. You will not misunderstand this is a very serious omission.

Link to content

Israeli stupidity as usual, "a tactical victory (great use of the capabilities of the 13 flotilla ... simply national pride) and strategic failure."

The commanders who have approved the takeover of ships that have been sailed under the flag of countries with full diplomatic relations should be overthrown , In international waters - against any international law (according to the maritime law, the IDF here comes under the definition of pirates), headed by Eli Marom, who had to prove that the navy (of course under his command, after all the scandals) .

According to naval law, demonstrators were allowed to open fire on them as soon as they boarded the ship without authorization. In international waters, the ship is sovereign territory in every respect of the country under whose flag it is sailing.

They had to wait for this flotilla to enter the Tariot waters or at least the security waters of a state .

This is a small grab, as soon as they announce that they intend to violate Israeli sovereignty and Israel has a full right to prevent it from being timely.

It has nothing to do with the fact that they would have to wait anyway and nothing would have happened if they had entered a few hundred meters into the water of And only then are they arrested.

Link to content

: Lol:

How innocent you are, my life ... I am a pirate. On the contrary, the very fact that the operation was carried out outside the territorial waters of Strengthens Israeli deterrence.

Even regardless of this ridiculous flotilla, Israeli forces are operating all over the world (only this year the General Staff Patrol Fighter received the masterpiece, and probably not for having beautiful eyes), and as more such actions are exposed, indirectly as well (the reactor attack in Syria, Attacking the convoy of arms in Sudan and more), thus strengthening Israeli deterrence.

The catch of Karin A was also carried out in international waters, was that piracy too? It has always operated where it was required to act, regardless of political boundaries, and it was good. It should be noted that Israel is probably not the only country to act like this, international waters are neutral until they cease to be.

Besides, so what if it's piracy? What do you expect to happen now? Should NATO send a fleet to fight the Navy? : Facepalm:

I know that half of them do not agree with me. Another quarter, because they agree, will be afraid to respond because their opinions can be heard as "leftist." The last quarter will simply write something that contradicts their "leftist" views.

Your opinion is not leftist, it's dumb. This flotilla had to be stopped at all costs - sinking the ships is a bad option, because then many more people would have been killed. The original plan of action was to quickly take control of the ships' command bridges and transport them to Ashdod port - it did not go well because the Navy did not properly assess the situation, but in principle it is a very "tolerant" operation. In any case, as things have progressed as I have developed, I only regret the low number of bodies of "peace activists".

Link to content

I do not think there is a great significance to the concept of "triatorial water" when the flotilla leaders explicitly stated that they intended to enter this water.

What would have happened if they had waited another day and worked only when the ships entered Israel's maritime territory? Besides, the idiot officer who gave instructions to throw a soldier into an angry mob has to clean toilets in the local supermarket, certainly not to command an elite unit. They turned the squadron into a joke. I will not be surprised if other countries see the video to soldiers in the lesson "How No They take over a ship. "

Link to content

Right, Made a mistake in this section.

but Should stand for its sovereignty, Gaza under Kerry siege Under the threat of this flotilla, it is our duty to thwart it.

The matter will be forgotten for a while longer and it will both harm and benefit in the long term, it shows terror groups who are happy now that all they will do is hurt them, in any way it also hurts us but fine. There is no black and white

Link to content

What would have happened if they had waited another day and worked only when the ships entered Israel's maritime territory? Besides, the idiot officer who gave instructions to throw a soldier into an angry mob has to clean toilets in the local supermarket, certainly not to command an elite unit. They turned the squadron into a joke. I will not be surprised if other countries see the video to soldiers in the lesson "How No They take over a ship. "

Completely strengthens, a few days of grace and then begin to decapitate heads of dumb officers.

In disgrace, laxatives slaughtered a soldier, a soldier who despises them without being armed, without weapons. An elite unit.

Link to content

Your opinion is not leftist, it's dumb.

I did not expect another reaction.

What is also interesting is that I wrote a pretty big post and from all of the post you refer to the marginal detail of "piracy" I mentioned this detail to show that what Israel did was against the law. I am sure that if a person comes home and takes valuables with him, you will set him up as a robber and hope he stops because he has broken the law (there is no suggestion in this sentence that Israel should / should not strip it UN or anyone managing all things these).

It shows terror groups who are happy now that all they do is hurt them, in some way it also hurts us but okay.

In what way does it hurt them? Burning turkey flags? Are Muslims afraid to leave the hotels and declare they are Muslims? The flotilla organizers want to badly take out And they succeeded. I see here only white and black, and white not Tobotino.

Link to content

You really think you have to wait for a terrorist to reach the ground To stop him? When he has a killer archives in Dubai and deals with transferring military personnel

Concrete for use against Shouldn't he be hurt because he's not in our territory? And this is more about a foreign country rather than a neutral territory.

Link to content

The truth that as far as deciding how to land the forces was tactical was bad, "strategically" it was simply ingenious in my opinion.

Think of it this way: the flotilla's purpose on the part of the organizers was the "show" Below, and not "humanitarian aid." The IDF, for its part, can take over the ship even if it only uses inflatable sex dolls in line . What happened in the takeover is that the organizers may have received their show, but when the photos from the takeover (Israeli photography, of course, since that is exactly what the Arabs No Wanted to see) began to reach CNN and the like, a completely different picture was obtained than the organizers an experiment to convey, of poor "peace activists" who receive cruel treatment from the IDF.

No other method, no firing on the ship, stopping it by damaging the rudders or propellers, nor any reduction (or increase) in (real) automatic weapons with a finger on the trigger would have achieved this effect. This may sound very sinister to our soldiers, but it is the game that the Arabs have been playing against us for the past three decades with great success in the world media, and you may want to learn from them.

Link to content

I can't understand how the world sees this whole story as if we just killed people like that !!!

What were the soldiers there supposed to do?

- Israel wanted to transfer all equipment through the state after testing - did not want to!

- We asked them several times to stop the ship - didn't want to!

- And as soon as our soldiers get on the ship they tear up the shape with rods, chairs and knives (peace-loving people of course)!

What do they want us to do? Shall we smile?

The soldiers did the only thing they could do - defend themselves!

And at last we came out to slaughter helpless people and the shocked world

And anyway it was soldiers' stories but there really are Who prove it!

Just don't believe it!

"Under maritime law, protesters were allowed to open fire on them as soon as they boarded a ship without permission. In international waters, the ship is a sovereign territory for anything in the state under its flag."

Link to content

Completely strengthens, a few days of grace and then begin to decapitate heads of dumb officers.

In disgrace, laxatives slaughtered a soldier, a soldier who despises them without being armed, without weapons. An elite unit.

Good for the boy who responded on the previous page already answered so I have nothing but to reinforce MINIMIZER's words.

Now to your silly and ALEX, it's already ridiculous. The military is a body that today people think should behave like a born star, well you did not propose to oust IDF commanders by SMS.

The army, who has served any combat service, has no ability to decide how to do this. The fact that the sailors worked there with paintball guns is not because some champion decided it, but political instructions that required no use of live fire. Believe me, any sane general would have preferred to let the fighters go up with assault rifles, but then the body count would go past the 100, not the 10th. Plus, as a result of what I said at the beginning, everyone knows how to fight. If the action goes smoothly everyone would praise the Israeli tolerant course of action.

ALEX, your argument for lack of intelligence simply makes me sleep. How does a reasonable person think the Navy could muster intelligence on a ship full of peace activists? Put a foreign agent in there? Put a fly equipped with a camera? Oh well, nobody expected this to be the strength of the ship's resistance, and no intelligence officer in the world, including the best, would bring any inside information on these makeshift weapons repositories.

SHAYX, LEV 27, because you probably understand well in taking over ships, I will not argue with your exact determination. Anyway, I just want to point out that it is somewhat difficult to take over a ship with high walls (meaning impossible ropes) without a helicopter towing. Because this ship is very dense, it is difficult to place any forces on it. So with all my minimal knowledge, I think you should keep your swans to yourself and not start giving grades.

Obviously, the army was wrong here, perhaps not using anti-demonstration materials, and there may have been command failures. Map to demand the heads of all the security tops, who make whole days to ensure security ...Long way. You will learn from other countries, battles and encounters are unexpected, even the best leader experiences moments of lows, and even the best-selling units do not look so brilliant at certain moments. You have to understand that, bite your lips and draw conclusions. You will mostly bite your lips and let the defects be quietly corrected.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site