When is the next generation of the iPhone supposed to come out? Gadgets and Mobile - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

When should the next generation of the iPhone come out?

tgen

I currently have the 5800 and I want to upgrade to the iPhone.

The thing is that if the next generation comes out in the near future it can lower the prices of existing generations

So maybe you should wait with it.

Anyway, I'm also debating whether to invest in 3GS or to be satisfied with 3G.

On the one hand, I do not want to invest crazy sums on Pelephone

On the other hand, if I've been buying , I want to buy a quality one that will be stable,

So that he will not falter in various programs or games and will not disappoint!

So what do you say about the 3GS?

A worthwhile investment or a minimal change?

Link to content

• תגובות 49
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

For those who did not understand what I said before was sarcasm.

In the field of cell phones it never ends, and they are constantly improving both in hardware and price.

The only significant jumps there are are new devices that bring a certain jump small or large you will judge, which is sometimes worth the wait for them to one degree or another.

After they go out you have to wait again and quite a bit of time until their price drops to your budget range.

So if you want to throw away your old cell phone and buy something advanced, there is usually no point in waiting for a new device if you are not going to buy it the way it comes out.

And after all this unnecessary lecture I have only one thing to say to the opening of the discussion.

An iPhone is not a cost-effective device.

There are more powerful devices with better screens, and many other things that make them more lucrative.

If you want the best money can buy (on any budget), then it's certainly not the iPhone (nor the new one).

Link to content

If I had bought a smartphone (not that I would ever do it, but say for the sake of discussion) it would have been an iPhone. User experience, sleek interface and hundreds of thousands More useful than any thousand options that almost no one needs and data explosions on paper that are completely meaningless in everyday use. Feel free to continue using Super Doper HD 2 WOW Full High Definition or they damn call their devices.

Link to content

If I had bought a smartphone (not that I would ever do it, but say for the sake of discussion) it would have been an iPhone. User experience, sleek interface and hundreds of thousands More useful than a thousand options that almost no one needs

Yes it really makes sense (no) to have hundreds of thousands Usefulness in iPhone.

The vast majority of apps are not worth spitting.

And it really makes sense (not) that Android, which is an open operating system for developers from Google, is already starting to take over the cell phone market, the millennium The first to open are the ones no one needs.

You are talking nonsense.

Feel free to continue using Super Doper HD 2 WOW Full High Definition or they damn call their devices.

You are in denial if you do not see the difference:

Resolution

Screen size

Screen quality

Touch screen quality

Fast processor

Internal memory + external card

Battery replacement option

Wireless communication options and Internet sharing

Cameras

And more ...

Here are movies about the SAMSUNG S I9000 which is now starting to be sold abroad.

Link to content

I prefer the iPhone because of the convenience, quality and especially because of the greatest support for software and games.

And what about my question about the 3GS?

The upgrade in its hardware compared to the 3G equals the addition of 500 to NIS 1,000?

Any new software or games that can make problems in older generations or not support them at all?

Link to content

I prefer the iPhone because of the convenience, quality and especially because of the greatest support for software and games.

Someone needs to rock you (this will happen sooner or later).

And there's a lot more to look forward to because the ANDROID and the powerful cell phones that work with it are going to be bombarded with games.

It's true that the iPhone came out it brought with it a new era.

But the grace period that the iPhone had as a leader is over and there are killers New ones roam the streets.

They are better than the iPhone in every possible way, and they will leave this expensive, medium and limiting product behind.

Link to content

Yes it really makes sense (no) to have hundreds of thousands Usefulness in iPhone.

The vast majority of apps are not worth spitting.

And it really makes sense (not) that Android, which is an open operating system for developers from Google, is already starting to take over the cell phone market, the millennium The first to open are the ones no one needs.

You are talking nonsense.

You are in denial if you do not see the difference:

Resolution

Screen size

Screen quality

Touch screen quality

Fast processor

Internal memory + external card

Battery replacement option

Wireless communication options and Internet sharing

Cameras

And more ...

Here are movies about the SAMSUNG S I9000 which is now starting to be sold abroad.

No, I do not see a difference. Use the iPhone. The device is as fast as a demon. Excellent camera. Who will hear I take pictures from morning to evening that I need a quality camera. If I do with them a lot I will probably use a real camera and not the understandable nonsense that there is in cell phones. Great screen with an outstanding response. Internet sharing? from this? Why would I even have to share? Battery Replacement? Why? I did not replace In 6120 three years. Instead of recharging once a week I recharge once every three days. can think. You throw away completely meaningless explosive data in everyday use. I do not need an explosive processor on paper either Internal that I never manage to fill anyway. I need a fun, sleek and practical device. I want to play PSP level games or use apps.

For me This is the highest quality smartphone on the market. If I snatch a rock in my head and decide to buy a cell phone for thousands of shekels, it will only be an iPhone.

Link to content

No, I do not see a difference.

Who will hear I take pictures from morning to evening that I need High quality.

Great screen with an outstanding response.

Internet sharing? from this? Why would I even have to share?

Battery Replacement? Why? I did not replace In 6120 three years. Instead of recharging once a week I recharge once every three days.

I do not need an explosive processor on paper either Internally, I can never fill that way either.

You talk so much nonsense that it's amazing.

If you see a SUPER screen In front of the iPhone screen one by one you will realize that there are screens Much Better with better responses.

sharing This is a very important thing on a phone designed for browsing the Internet.

On a cell phone like this, a lot of people will want to too Free monthly and when they get home or take the laptop they will want to take it away .

This battery replacement is super important for a device that can hold and also serves as a player And music.

The same issue is why .

The advantage of internal plus external memory is the ability to copy freely between devices that have them .

There are also people who are occasionally in a situation where they have no place to load, such as trips, holiday / Saturday with religious relatives, flotilla activists to Gaza, etc ...

And sometimes you had a long day and tired and straightforward use of the bed and the next day oops in the freshest finished.

Do not worry about it having a cartridge.

Instead of attacking For their tithing in iPhone battery design, you make excuses for them.

A fast processor is not just a gimmick.

The system responds better thanks to it and things run smoothly.

There are many things that will use a powerful processor and will not work well on a device with a weak processor.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site