When is the next generation of the iPhone supposed to come out? - Page 3 - Gadgets and Mobile - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

When should the next generation of the iPhone come out?

tgen

What restrictions? Who needs it anyway? Searched for every small drawback in the candles and inflated it beyond all proportion. IPhone doesn't sync up with Calendar. tragedy. I can't sleep at night.

My truth is this is a tragedy I live on Calendar, radar has long been syncing beauty with the iPhone, to me personally it is syncing beauty to iPod touch, as they said here half of the list is already wrong.

Link to content

• תגובות 49
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

What limitations? Who needs it at all? Look for any small defect in the candles and inflate it beyond all proportion. tragedy. I can not sleep at night.

1 Don't . Yes, it has connectivity but only for headsets. That means you can not transfer pictures, files, etc, as you can on almost all others enabled phones.

5. No custom ringtones unless you pay for them. Really, no other way (without hacking).

What about these two?

It's very serious.

Surprise Surprise, even on Android 2.1 there is no TETHERING over WIFI unless you break the device

And if you're already breaking into the iPhone, it's possible

The Samsung I9000 (and also the HD2) explicitly states that there is WI-FI .

Do you think it makes sense to break out in order to get an official FEATURE declared by the manufacturer?

And even if you can hack into an iPhone and make some use of it, it's not sure it works properly.

I've heard from people that it does not always work properly.

But you have a large built-in volume, one that you can not yet achieve in the devices of (You will get a 32 GB card)

In fact, send files over BT (yes, I know the iPhone needs to be hacked for that) and don't start playing with memory cards

Of course you can get 32GB .

And like I said you can always have more than one on you in a keychain.

And in order to transfer in BT, the second device needs to first have BT, and then it also needs to be supported or hacked.

It's really impractical to tell people I can transfer to you but need to hack your device.

No thanks.

If you do not understand how serious it is you are probably used to eating shit and the taste of it is no longer so terrible in your eyes, if a little resemblance it has a taste of chocolate. : kopfpatsch:

Again, very few actually use it

I'm a heavy phone user, and no smartphone lasts more than a day

So I just load it every night, I don't have Y Another Nexus and I had no other smart phone I had.

So that's enough for you.

Some people find that it is not enough for them sometimes, and any savvy consumer would want the option to replace a battery, even just for the option to charge while using without being tied to an outlet.

I see no reason to buy something that lacks things I want when there is a better option at the same price or cheaper.

Link to content

Sorry, see you have no idea what you're talking about

Android has not been hacked and has wifi tethering only from version 2.2

Ask anyone who has a Nexus / Desire

It works great on hacked devices (both on Android and iPhone, with all due respect to the people you heard from)

When it comes to ringtones, you don't have to hack anything and you don't have to buy from Apple

Need an AAC file and change the extension to M4R and sync with iTunes

In terms of price, you're a bit out of direction (actually all this spinach you'm not really in direction)

A 32GB MICROSDHC card costs around $ 200

Why do not you take it for a price? After all, on the iPhone you get a capacity of 32GB (in the current generation and probably more in the next generation)

In conclusion (because I do not really have the strength to grind a grinded subject)

I have no doubt that the iPhone has enough drawbacks and yes, Steve Jobs is a dick and Apple's closed policy is fucking

It's still a great smartphone that does the job (some areas are less good than Android and some areas are better)

Do you somehow manage to see only disadvantages in the iPhone and only advantages in Android? Bless you

As someone who has both devices (3GS and Nexus) I can tell you in waves that it is not black and white as you point out

(And this without referring to the fact that a large part of the disadvantages of iPhone oil no longer exist for at least a year and some never existed)

at the end of the day? To really enjoy an Android / iPhone device you will probably have to hack it (even if it's just the worst support for Hebrew on Android)

And if you compare a hacked device to a hacked device, all the disadvantages of the iPhone you wrote are irrelevant (except of course the non-replaceable battery and memory card) that maybe it really bothers you but most people do not walk around with some batteries and have no desktop charger at home, and certainly do not walk around with Memory cards in a keychain.

By the way, write here earlier that Google's market will surpass that of Apple in a quarter, it could very well happen.

But the amount of junk there is a very big part, when you have a device you will see for yourself how much nonsense there is

(For example, thousands - without exaggerating "from the software" is actually SOUNDBOARDS and THEMES or some ridiculous FACTS)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=635400

Appstore also has enough junk, but much less

Link to content

Sabba Let's sum up.

In Android 2.2 you don't have to hack anything to get wi-fi routing or transfer files to others and you don't have to change and sync to use mp3 ringtones.

As for the price I do in the direction that 16+ card 16 at $ 40 comes out to 32GB only there is also an option to put more and exchange cards for free.

I do not only see disadvantages in the iPhone but I see that it is less good in all sorts of exams, and it is going in a bad direction.

And as for the future of Android and iPhone OS you can see how Android is already strong enough and as it looks it will grow to be the market leader in both content and number of users.

Apple has enjoyed a grace period because they came out first with the concept, but because of their tendency to limit and control they are losing businesses and customers.

People do not like being restricted, and companies do not like the business requirements of from them.

Apple will very quickly find itself again on the fringes of the domain, and will remain a company that knows how to start something good and then finish on the fringes.

Link to content

I'm not a fan of , The only product of the company that I have is an iPod Touch that I got a new one at a very low price, but to say that Apple will find themselves on the margins is nonsense. At a time when iPods were relevant I heard the same claim. Companies should stop trying to develop the next iPod / iPad / iPhone Killer. This is a war lost in advance. Competitors need to develop a quality alternative to a market segment that is not interested in products of .

Link to content

It is scheduled to be announced in the US on Monday

In a week he'll probably be there in stores

About a month or two later is expected in the country

Its pricing is expected to be similar to 3gs today

Link to content

It is scheduled to be announced in the US on Monday

In a week he'll probably be there in stores

About a month or two later is expected in the country

Its pricing is expected to be similar to 3gs today

The iPhone will be officially announced tomorrow (7/6/10) or on 14/7/10.

It is expected to go on sale immediately (unlike the previous iPhones).

By the way regarding the price of the iPhone today (3gs) it costs 97 dollars !!!!!! (With a two-year commitment of course).

Regarding the iPhone - so officially the iPhone has long been not the best smartphone there is. Visit (http://reviews.cnet.com/best-smartphones/?tag=rb_content;contentNav) Probably the best gadget coverage site in the world.

There is the HTC Droid Incred which is just an amazing device !!

And without a doubt, it's climbing on the iPhone and all the nonsense of the apps, the slow ones, the I tunes.

And as mentioned here operating system of Which is evolving at an incredible pace with the integration of the HTC Sense.

And last thing ... Speaking of the most advanced device in the world then I haven't heard of the new Samsung you are talking about but the HTC Evo 4G is by far the world's most advanced phone, with hdmi port and hd photography, spectacular screen and of course the first device to support the 4G generation (on the edge) : Transfer data and the Internet at 4 megabits per second.) You will read the rest yourself. (And no, 4G does not support the new generation it is just so called because it is the 4th iPhone in the number).

: xyxthumbs:

Link to content

And last thing ... Speaking of the most advanced device in the world then I haven't heard of the new Samsung you are talking about but the HTC Evo 4G is by far the world's most advanced phone, with hdmi port and hd photography, spectacular screen and of course the first device to support the 4G generation (on the edge) : Transfer data and the Internet at 4 megabits per second.) You will read the rest yourself. (And no, 4G does not support the new generation it is just so called because it is the 4th iPhone in the number).

: xyxthumbs:

You mean WIMAX?

Because then there is already another device that supports it from home .

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site