Nintendo 3DS The successor to the legendary DS was exposed! - Official Discussion - Consoles - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Nintendo 3DS The successor to the legendary DS was exposed! Official discussion

lev-27

Internal Volume 2GB received authentication. Probably the spec exposed by IGN is true.

Nintendo to sell Game Boy and Game Boy Advance "Virtual Console" games on Nintendo

3DS will come with an 2GB memory card. Nice. Total 4GB.

Nintendo takes Internet services several steps beyond the DSI. They will sell GBA games, 3DSWARE, news services, And more. The internal cameras can shoot simultaneously with the external cameras to create 360 degrees in 3D.

Game Boy, Game Boy Advance, and other classic games will be sold in 3D via a Virtual Console service for

Launch date: 26 in February in Japan. Europe and the United States in March. Price: 25,000 Yan or 300 $ grossly converted. Very high. Perhaps in the West will be more sane price.

Link to content

• תגובות 78
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

What closed you? No enthusiasm ?!

3DS video in action:

: eek2: It looks good even through the camera!

Device information:

Top screen 3.53 in resolution 800X240 (not bad at all)

Touch screen standard touch screen 3.02 in resolution 320X240 (jump compared to DS 256X192)

Weight: 12 made more heavy than Lite

Price: Unknown

Availability: Unknown

Battery: Work time probably like DSi

Colors: black and blue, red and black, black and gray (the most normal combination, in my opinion). More colors will come out later. Attached picture

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Nintendo3DS.jpg

Is this the official successor to the DS or just another version?

Link to content

This is the official heir ... I may even consider buying even though my Naxus currently does the job as a GBA

From what I hear without seeing it in reality it will not help much, the videos that spawn do not make the same effect

Link to content

Is this the official successor to the DS or just another version?

MGS3's port has already been announced to it as it plays a relatively heavy PS2 for PS2

The DS barely ran graphics-quality games of the N64

So yes it is the official heir

Is already certain that he has a lot more storage space for tapes (or anything else not said) what DS and also seems what PSP with the MGS3 is going to be a full version

Link to content

I loved the full backward compatibility support. I'm dying to play Chinatown stories on the new screen. By the way, the data on the bottom screen may not look impressive but it is a very significant jump in the number of pixels. The new games will look awesome, and the older games are better. I'm so going to make an express delivery from. : smile1:

Link to content

Up to NIS 2500 I buy from any reputable site that does PRE ORDER

GB served me two years

GBC approximately 3 years

GBA SP YEARS + MORE 4 YEARS IN DS LITE

DS LITE Who left (3 months later) up to 4 months

DSI as 4 months to 3DS

Nintendo does not disappoint me, I know there are some who are freaks of ,, Buyers have just been sued and more ....

To this day I laughed at such people now that I became one of them, I FANBOY (Ben 34) of the mobile consoles of .

: xyxthumbs:: yelclap:: xyxthumbs:: yelclap:: xyxthumbs:: yelclap:: xyxthumbs:: yelclap:: xyxthumbs:: yelclap:

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site

Now it's official: the comeback of the GeForce RTX 2060

Now it's official: the comeback of the GeForce RTX 2060

The intermediate model from the Turing generation adopts the number of active units in its refreshed super version, equipped with double the volume of graphic memory - and goes out to provide a solution to some of the constant demand for more and more video cards