Game Crash - Software - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Crash of games

nadavzig

Hello!

I have a w7 operating system with a radeonhd4770 video card and a processor phantomii. At some point a turning point occurred. Every game I have installed since crashing at the moment of activation. On the other hand all the games I installed before are still working smoothly. What to do? Thanks in advance to all the respondents

Link to content

I was betting (not a very intelligent guess) on a problem in one of the system files. Are you getting error messages? MISSING DLL? When Windows opens a crash message, what appears in MORE INFORMATION? Do you remember installing or replacing a component before it happened? All of these can help us locate your problem.

Link to content

Full error message:

Signature of the problem:

Event name problem: APPCRASH

Application name: Peggle.exe (for example, this happens with any other game)

Application version: 1.0.0.1

Application timestamp: 45d50df2

Fault module name: ntdll.dll

Problem module version: 6.1.7600.16559

Fault module timestamp: 4ba9b21e

Exception code: c0000005

Exception Offset: 00056008

Operating system version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1

Region ID: 1037

Additional information 1: e25c

מידע נוסף 2: e25c18db0eb47d762aac1ce1673c0797

Additional Information 3: 64b3

מידע נוסף 4: 64b343e5f37e361fb9b8012f6348037e

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site