Check Point is looking for Technical Support / QA Engineers - No Acto - Page 1493 - Study and Job Offers - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Check Point is looking for technical support / QA engineers - not Acto

alex.turovsky

• תגובות 66
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Society,

Note that today we have opened a new category in the "Information Technology" forums:

http://hwzone.co.il/community/index.php

Within the category you will find two forums, the IT Forum and the "Job Opportunities Forum"

This subject has been moved into it right now. I am the manager of the new forum.

So what did he populate?

If you are also good souls who want to help / have a company with you "Friend brings a friend"? - Post jobs here as you wish :)

http://hwzone.co.il/community/index.php?board=93.0

Shabbat Shalom

Link to content

• 2 weeks later ...

I studied a combined course of computer technicians and MCITP, director I currently have a regular job at IMA, but I do not like it and the salary is not something

So Alex, I wanted to ask, I am the one who has studied this course for a year, do I have a future or success as a PC technician and manager In your company?

(I have not yet worked anywhere related to what I have learned and have no experience)

Link to content

Note that the position is no longer relevant.

Are there still appointments to this position?

have a good day

Negative, since the summer there have been two fundraising campaigns in which approximately 60 has been raised for a long time ...

I studied a combined course of computer technicians and MCITP, director I currently have a regular job at IMA, but I do not like it and the salary is not something

So Alex, I wanted to ask, I am the one who has studied this course for a year, do I have a future or success as a PC technician and manager In your company?

(I have not yet worked anywhere related to what I have learned and have no experience)

In every company, what you have in mind and the professional experience is important. It does not matter if you studied / certification / degree or brought the knowledge from home (you studied alone> self-taught).

The authority / degree is important if two people come with similar knowledge and then usually prefer to take someone who knows that he has studied and invested in the framework of all. If you know one candidate or another before then he probably will win because he already knows and know his character.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

Sony's Power Show

The Japanese maker has made an impressive appearance for its PlayStation 5 console, with a large number of new gameplay videos and some special surprises

new on the site