GTX460 After OC Knocked Out - PC Technical Support - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

GTX460 after the OC was screwed

Raphael

New Day Card purchased with the computer: i5-760, mobo usb3 p55, 8GB DDR3

Excellent past so far. I would make him an OC for fun at low ranges and everything was fine.

I wanted to see how much performance performance the metro 2033 game will have and I added in MSI AFTERBURNER some poor 50 MHz and got into the game.

Everything is ruined, and not just in that but in every other game. I returned to the normal state of the card, not working. I downloaded 50MHz below normal, not working. I removed and reinstalled the driver and even with a driver sweeper, does not help. The driver is 260.99 I tried to return to 259 and also does not help. Several times I switched between the versions with all the options, nothing helps.

furmark Course When I run a stability test.

msi kombuster comes up with lots of artifacts.

Was 50 MHz enough to knock out my card?

editing:

I ran tests with occt. Over 100000 errors per second and after about 10 seconds receives a message that the driver is crashing.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site