Thread Digital Stores - Page 49 - Computer Games - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Thard digital stores

~ BaRaK ~

• תגובות 990
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

To- There are some models with a layout similar to that of the DS3. I mainly heard recommendations on F310 / F710

I went out to try some Chinese DS-like and that of the 360. I prefer the 360 layout is more convenient in my opinion, but what I have found out recently DPAD is poor and inaccurate cruise (at the level of I click to the right and what actually clicked it up + right)

To- There is also the advantage that there is a possibility to switch between direct input and xinput. Xinput is the 360 interface that has become standard and everyone supports it, and older games that do not support this interface can be replaced by direct input

Link to content

https://www.ivory.co.il/Microsoft_XBOX_360_Wireless_Controller.html

Will the above controller not cause compatibility issues?

PLUG & PLAY?

With the addition of 60, you can buy the NIS While it is possible only in direct connection to the computer but is better and more convenient.

There is also a controller of Not bad but expensive.

Link to content

• ag43 locked and also unlocked this discussion
  • ag43 pinned this discussion

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site