Text editor that fixes HTML \ PHP commands but free? (Like Komodo) - Programming - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

A text editor that fixes HTML \ PHP commands but free? (Like Komodo)

gimipex

The truth is, I'm looking for one. I'm tired of forgetting what; In PHP then I'm hour searching for where I was wrong ...

I tried the Eclipse and it really Overkill is just too heavy in relation to Notepad ++.

It would be nice if you could get some Notepad ++ plugin that would fix you.

Link to content

Walla does not know why but always for some reason I ignored Net Beans ... probably because she needs JDK.

Following your recommendations I downloaded it and it really warns about Syntax errors in PHP.

But I have not tested HTML as developed by Heather should ...

Link to content

Friend, you are looking for an HTML editor. There is no such thing as a text editor that fixes you. Maximum one that directs you (to close groups for example).

I recommend one for free and it is PAGEBREEZE

http://www.pagebreeze.com

This is a WYSIWYG HTML editor that says:

What you see is what you get /

You can build "stupid" sites without a problem ... but the code will be on the face and the site will not work properly at all ...

For starters it's great.

Link to content

• 2 weeks later ...

An excellent html editor in my opinion is visual studio express (free).

I know this software is designed for a lot more than just HTML, but it is just good, convenient and easy to use.

As for php, I have not yet found an editor that is good and simple. Every editor I tried was either too stupid or completely overkill.

I've tried: netbeans, eclipse, crimson, zend editor, php designer and more ....

I'm currently with phpstorm and it's nice, I'm still researching it.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site