Battlefield 3 - Preliminary Discussion - Page 170 - PC Games - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Battlefield 3 - Preliminary discussion

Dima67

[Crying] It's just amazing. I play a few minutes with 560Ti and the game freezes and crashes after a few seconds to the desktop. I do not believe I have to put a poor 4870 lying here to be able to play it.

Yep, the same thing happens to me with the same card full of times

Link to content

• תגובות 4.2 k
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

Game shit, I haven't been that way for a long time because of a computer game !!!

Full of campers !! Until I can surprise anyone I get half in the ground !!!!!

Full of directional glitzes, barely able to aim.

And you can hardly see the people !!!

Except for the sound I really liked, everything else is disgusting

In short, not worth a dime

By the way, it also happened to me that the game froze (sound stuck)

And I had to restart the computer

Link to content

:o : s05: : s07:

God help you with what server you came in, high ping, shit players, a group that does not help. On the beginning I had a DC and until I entered I was in one SQUAD where everyone had AFK or Campers, every time I had to run the whole map > :(

I shoot someone 3 times at the top and at the end he has another 100% alive and he kills me : Facepalm:

Even a simple thing like to do if the bomb works the group is not disqualified they could not do, they wrote that they would do and left it that shit but they did that if they detonated a bomb it will not explode while someone tries to stop it.

Poor game ...

Link to content

The beta is worse than the alpha, I think I do not buy the game at all seriously. There is a bug that allows the bullets to pass through the rock that is supposed to provide a burrow shield and even that I was hiding really really well behind the rock the enemy managed to kill me! If you can not even survive behind a rock then what remains! The game is really broken so called and it frustrated me so much that I left the game with no further desire at all to enter the game and play

And I played at BC2 - much better gameplay. In BC2 the Dmg is much better than BF3 that's really exaggerated and not reliable at all.

Link to content

Anyone want to help Nov who never played at Battlefield? Preferably with a microphone

I want to figure out what to do except kill.

Who desires him to write here and speak in private messages already

In principle, there is mainly a RUSH map, when you have A and B in blue, a sign that you need to protect them, the group against which you will try to bomb, and if it succeeds in neutralizing, the A / B point will not explode and when both A and B explode to another area And so until the attacking team runs out of cards (when you defend and kill someone from the opposing team, they drop a card, out of 100 total, if The khaia for an attack soldier who is killed card goes back, if two points are blown and the attacker area gets a number of cards to move on) and if the attacking team destroys the last two points - you lose.

When you attack, A and B will be red, join a bomb by standing next to one of them and press E, a round gauge will show you how long you need to press E, you will receive points on the landfill (and also neutralize) And if the bomb explodes you will get more points, blast two targets? Beauty, continue to the next area and so on forever to destroy everything.

In the second situation, which is not Conquest, there are areas that need to be occupied by keeping a certain radius from the flag, once your group has 2 of three occupied zones, your team's cards will go slower than the opposing team and the first one will lose 0 cards.

If I missed or made a mistake, please correct.

Link to content

:o : s05: : s07:

God help you with what server you came in, high ping, shit players, a group that does not help. On the beginning I had a DC and until I entered I was in one SQUAD where everyone had AFK or Campers, every time I had to run the whole map > :(

I shoot someone 3 times at the top and at the end he has another 100% alive and he kills me : Facepalm:

Even a simple thing like to do if the bomb works the group is not disqualified they could not do, they wrote that they would do and left it that shit but they did that if they detonated a bomb it will not explode while someone tries to stop it.

Poor game ...

:D: xyxthumbs: : xyxthumbs:

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site