Battlefield 3 - Preliminary Discussion - Page 176 - PC Games - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Battlefield 3 - Preliminary discussion

Dima67

I may be wrong, but it seems to me that while you have the option of approving resuscitation or not. So if you are killed in this situation, it is not considered as killing you. I may be wrong.

It happened to me before. I also thought it didn't count but it did. I was alive and I thought to myself whether to get up or not and, boom, kill me and add another death.

By the way, has anyone else happened to load your weapon instead of your weapon? I know if holding R then it should take but I press as short as always. Happened to me several times already. : \

Link to content

• תגובות 4.2 k
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

Can the soldier be renamed?

I can't find where it stuck with my account username

Anyway you will approve me in the falcode group

And I have to say that this game annoyed me so much today that I stopped playing after about fifteen minutes and not because of bugs.

Killed me ten times in FF. People are just spraying everything, anywhere and any direction without looking : pissed:

Link to content

Okay there are already volunteers to open a server under the auspices of HWz the good pinges to Europe but I am interested as a lot of others fall below to 90.

What I lack is the Bing Ping server and no other player has any information about it in the game interface.

At the moment, I hope to see changes and a lot in the entire shooting system and the ballistics : Facepalm: And already exploited.

It is still difficult to separate from BC2.

In connection with the name Heuser {mystziek} he moved from BC2 to BF3 even the name of the clan.

Try opening a new account.

Link to content

From all the talk here I understand that the game is out already? Or are you talking about beta?

If any version came out, can anyone tell me if my specifications run on the highest settings on 1080P?

Processor: phenom 2 x4 965

Memory: 2X2GB DDR3

Screen: HD6850

I can do OC to the processor and video card I haven't done yet.

Link to content

In BF3 you cannot select a soldier name, at least not in beta at the moment. I have already spoken to the support and if you really want to then you will need to change your Master ID at EA.

Are they really trying to make it hard for us huh? :/

Link to content

In BF3 you cannot select a soldier name, at least not in beta at the moment. I have already spoken to the support and if you really want to then you will need to change your Master ID at EA.

And where do I change it? Does this change hold to the same name that appears to me at the moment?

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site