Battlefield 3 - Preliminary Discussion - Page 201 - PC Games - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Battlefield 3 - Preliminary discussion

Dima67

• תגובות 4.2 k
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

Oh oh well, I want you to write me one important thing that BF3 renewed. Graphics and debugging is not something that matters, something that really helps the game.

It's BF2 with new maps and garbage that DICE has collected over the years with BC and BC2. There are no menus in this game :P

From the day news started on this game we only heard bad things, even in recent PREVIEW, the MP is broken and the SP is not interesting. Don't even start saying it's based on older versions, the PREVIEW version that is much newer than BETA and also includes more maps and the full SP.

Want to hear a renewal in COD? It will work, the most important innovation.

Link to content

Oh oh well, I want you to write me one important thing that BF3 renewed. Graphics and debugging is not something that matters, something that really helps the game.

It's BF2 with new maps and garbage that DICE has collected over the years with BC and BC2. There are no menus in this game :P

From the day news started on this game we only heard bad things, even in recent PREVIEW, the MP is broken and the SP is not interesting. Don't even start saying it's based on older versions, the PREVIEW version that is much newer than BETA and also includes more maps and the full SP.

Want to hear a renewal in COD? It will work, the most important innovation.

Really hard to tell the change between BF2 and BF3?

Enough that the graphics are different, the whole game looks different.

Link to content

Again, no graphics. Besides BF2 came out in 2005, compare COD and COD2 to MW2 or MW3 and come back to say there is no difference.

BF3 doesn't redesign anything, brings everything that has been in the series to this day, adds TDM (I won't treat this game mode as a novelty) and enhances the graphics.

MW3 adds at least one new game mode, something small so let's say it's parallel to TDM. Adds weapons add-ons, new maps and a few other things. Servers in both will work roughly the same way.

Now let's move on to the more important points:

- HIT BOX, COD's always been better and didn't see any noticeable change in BF3.

- HIT DETECTION, they are both shit but COD less shit anyway, at least you can't shoot people through walls or do them a SUPER SHOT.

- Performance, BF3 is not very stable, collides with itself, works with PB which impairs even more stability, is much heavier and more restrictive in everything related to hardware. COD looks good enough, works on a much wider range of hardware and in a better way, uses STEAMWORKS that do not interfere with the game at all.

- COD has menus in BF3 None.

- In COD there is a list of servers, in BF3 there is a list that in half the time does not show the ping and does not update the servers fast enough.

- In COD you can see ping during the game in BF3 not (very disturbing to identify problems).

- In COD you do not have to quit the game to switch to a server, so switching between servers is much faster.

In short, they both don't renew anything, they can both be excellent. Only the one who works better and Syri is left to choose, here BF3 loses and loses even a few months after he left.

post Scriptum.

You guys talk so much about graphics, I've never seen anyone say a word about it ו Take out games that look like games from the early 2000s.

Link to content

Again, no graphics. Besides BF2 came out in 2005, compare COD and COD2 to MW2 or MW3 and come back to say there is no difference.

BF3 doesn't redesign anything, brings everything that has been in the series to this day, adds TDM (I won't treat this game mode as a novelty) and enhances the graphics.

MW3 adds at least one new game mode, something small so let's say it's parallel to TDM. Adds weapons add-ons, new maps and a few other things. Servers in both will work roughly the same way.

Now let's move on to the more important points:

- HIT BOX, COD's always been better and didn't see any noticeable change in BF3.

- HIT DETECTION, they are both shit but COD less shit anyway, at least you can't shoot people through walls or do them a SUPER SHOT.

- Performance, BF3 is not very stable, collides with itself, works with PB which impairs even more stability, is much heavier and more restrictive in everything related to hardware. COD looks good enough, works on a much wider range of hardware and in a better way, uses STEAMWORKS that do not interfere with the game at all.

- COD has menus in BF3 None.

- In COD there is a list of servers, in BF3 there is a list that in half the time does not show the ping and does not update the servers fast enough.

- In COD you can see ping during the game in BF3 not (very disturbing to identify problems).

- In COD you do not have to quit the game to switch to a server, so switching between servers is much faster.

In short, they both don't renew anything, they can both be excellent. Only the one who works better and Syri is left to choose, here BF3 loses and loses even a few months after he left.

post Scriptum.

You guys talk so much about graphics, I've never seen anyone say a word about it ו Take out games that look like games from the early 2000s.

There are also not many differences between MW1 and MW3 except for a few minor changes in graphics : yelclap:

Except that every game of Looks different from its predecessor in many elements.

They have run out of ideas but they will always have a 14 year old fan base to buy their game ...

In terms of performance, it depends on which computer you have. In order to get the maximum experience from Battlefield you need a suitable computer.

If not, you probably won't like the game and go back to COD.

I found the way to enjoy both games, and even be pretty good at both.

Going to buy both even though I think MW3 is not worth $ 60.

Link to content

No matter how I play with the graphics settings nothing matters, even the FPS stays the same.

I tried to put Shadows on Low and still the shadows look great.

It's just me?

I tried to restart the game after every change and nothing.

Only when I change resolution do I see a change.

Link to content

Anyone else bump into a lot of small blasts in the game? Also on Low on 1680X1050 I have many such small blasts, especially in Caspian Border.

Does it happen to everyone or is it just my old fashioned computer already?

Q6600

Radeon HD4850

2GB Ram

Link to content

Anyone else bump into a lot of small blasts in the game? Also on Low on 1680X1050 I have many such small blasts, especially in Caspian Border.

Q6600

Radeon HD4850

2GB Ram

Probably the this is the reason.

The video card is not a hit either.

Try to download a resolution.

Link to content

Q6600

Radeon HD4850

2GB Ram

Because even your own powerful computers have a hard time with CASPIAN. : nixweiss:

Link to content

I hear about all sorts of problems that people encounter, for me to my advantage (tfu tfu tfu ..) There are no problems.

My specification appears on the side with the last driver from the ATI site.

True - the graphics are set on AUTO but I do not think she's on the LOW but rather on the MED.

I'm now moving to HIGH and I'll report to you.

As for measuring frames - I do not believe it, if I do not see DELAY in my eye then I do not care how many frames per second - and I notice every little thing.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site