Battlefield 3 - Preliminary Discussion - Page 202 - PC Games - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Battlefield 3 - Preliminary discussion

Dima67

Anyone else bump into a lot of small blasts in the game? Also on Low on 1680X1050 I have many such small blasts, especially in Caspian Border.

Does it happen to everyone or is it just my old fashioned computer already?

Q6600

Radeon HD4850

2GB Ram

The map is large and requires a lot of memory - what you don't have. The "blasts" you experience are PAGING to disk.

Pamper, indulge yourself in memory http://tms.co.il/product/8497

For NIS 120 for 2 Gigas you don't have to suffer ...

Link to content

• תגובות 4.2 k
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

Meanwhile from what I saw, the game ran with 5850HD on HIGH, at least in the METRO map.

On how many FPS runs you game with this card on HIGH? And is Hbao enabled? And how many AA stands?

Okay, after a few hours of playing -

METRO ran an average of 50 FPS

CASPIAN ran an average of 45 FPS

AA - 16

HBAO - ON

Everything else is on HIGH

Overall I'm pretty pleased. The game looks great and I've never noticed FPS as long as it's not under 30.

Link to content

Meanwhile from what I saw, the game ran with 5850HD on HIGH, at least in the METRO map.

Okay, after a few hours of playing -

METRO ran an average of 50 FPS

CASPIAN ran an average of 45 FPS

AA - 16

HBAO - ON

Everything else is on HIGH

Overall I'm pretty pleased. The game looks great and I've never noticed FPS as long as it's not under 30.

Too bad it's not possible for 16 AA : yelclap:

The highest is 4.

By the way, try to make a change in the graphics and see that you see no difference, the FPS remains the same, everything is the same.

Even with the Shadows, try lowering it to Low.

From what I understand in overseas forums, the eraser is locked on Medium settings.

Link to content

Too bad it's not possible for 16 AA : yelclap:

The highest is 4.

By the way, try to make a change in the graphics and see that you see no difference, the FPS remains the same, everything is the same.

Even with the Shadows, try lowering it to Low.

From what I understand in overseas forums, the eraser is locked on Medium settings.

Why is there no X16?

Take a screenshot -

Ux15m.jpg

Link to content

^^^

It's AF and not AA

If you have AA turned off, sure the game will run nice. But where does the FPS fall to twice under 40 or even 45? It's not smooth at all.

Don't play full screen .... you can get an extra 15 FPS (which is on a screen that isn't too small)

For the graphics settings to take effect - you have to quit the game and re-enter, and there is a change in FPS::)

Link to content

^^^

It's AF and not AA

If you have AA turned off, sure the game will run nice. But where does the FPS fall to twice under 40 or even 45? It's not smooth at all.

Don't play full screen .... you can get an extra 15 FPS (which is on a screen that isn't too small)

For the graphics settings to take effect - you have to quit the game and re-enter, and there is a change in FPS::)

And Allah, do not understand these definitions :)

I'll play with it a little more but at Thessalonians the game itself looks amazing and runs around (I never saw it ever drop below 40).

For a computer that bought something like two years ago, I'm pretty pleased.

One question, I have 4GB at the moment, upgrade Will help with something?

Link to content

This section of machine guns is ridiculously weak along with the fact that within a second and a half of shooting they need cooldown and the fact that planes are 50% disabled which leaves the other party plenty of time to jump off the plane is simply absurd. It's almost impossible to get kills with the planes. The machine gun is even weak against soldiers, more than 5 hits and he did not die. It is easier to run a soldier with a plane (fly very close to the ground) than to lower it with the machine gun. Once you open the air-to-air missiles, it gets easier. But still, you first have to lower the health of his aircraft without being disabled, then lower it with 2 AA flights.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site