Battlefield 3 - Preliminary Discussion - Page 266 - PC Games - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Battlefield 3 - Preliminary discussion

Dima67

I just finished the single player. This game is sure to go into the 5 list of the best games I have played ... Although the plot is not the most amazing and sometimes looks very similar to the COD BO in terms of flow and story style that accompanies each screen, but in terms of graphics and realistic FPS I have not seen another game like that !! With a graphics engine like this and such a variety of screens and their size and the shape of the game (tank, plane, etc.), you could create a more exhaustive plot that will pass on more experiences in the game, but still enjoyable.I'm also happy about my computer and especially the card screen that has not yet smoked and burned after The OC I did to finish the game with respect (respect = maximum settings except for a filter that was on 2XMSAA instead of 4).

In short it is highly recommended !!!

Link to content

• תגובות 4.2 k
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

Question about Origin:

I read on some sites on the internet that in order to play BF3 you have to register and install , And authorize him to rummage through the personal files on the computer and even send the information to a third party.

is it true? Is it somehow possible to avoid this spy?

Sounds very disturbing to me and I am definitely considering whether to purchase the game because of it.

Link to content

This game and the rules of EA and DICE made me just hate them in one moment

I can not play more than 5-10 minutes in Multi

Each time the game crashes and brings me a message you were disconnected from the login server.

No matter what I did update / corrected / updated PB

Nothing

Do not buy more spam from EA

And from what I had to "play" the game did not have the FUN that was at BC2

Very boring, too : puke:

Link to content

Question about Origin:

I read on some sites on the internet that in order to play BF3 you have to register and install , And authorize him to rummage through the personal files on the computer and even send the information to a third party.

is it true? Is it somehow possible to avoid this spy?

Sounds very disturbing to me and I am definitely considering whether to purchase the game because of it.

Joins the question of whether it is possible to find servers and also connect without being connected in any way with Orgin as there was, for example, a search screen within BF2?

Link to content

No matter what I did update / corrected / updated PB

How exactly did you update the PB ?? There is a post in BATTLELOG explaining how to update the PB in a slightly different way than I used to update.

This is the way you update with specific PBSETUP DLLs intended for BF3 ...

And for the disconnects, do not be discouraged, it happened to me a lot yesterday, too, because of the rush they have with the activation ...

Believe the game is worth it ...

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site