Request from Forum Members-Survey - General - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

Request from forum members-survey

davidreznic

As part of the work I need to submit, I would like to thank you if you can answer the following survey.

In your answer next to each question number write the answer number you chose, thank you

1. Did you spear a disabled spear when no other place was available, if only for a very short time?

A. never

B. seldom

third. Often

2. Do you know what the fine is for parking illegally disabled people?

A. No

B. Yes

3. The fine for parking illegally disabled parking is currently NIS X על. There are suggestions to increase it by 1000. How about this?

A. Strongly agree

B. If you object, the amount should be left as is.

third. Oppose you, the amount should be lowered at least than it is today.

4. Have you ever commented on someone illegally parked in a parking lot?

A. never

B. seldom

third. Often

5. How often do you encounter cases where drivers park illegally with a disabled car?

A. I didn't notice it

B. never

third. seldom

D. Often

6. Do you think disabled parking spaces should be added in public places at the expense of regular parking spaces?

A. Yes

B. No, they should be left as it is today

third. No, they should be reduced and the number of regular parking spaces increased

7. If there was no enforcement of the law permitting disabled people only to shop in the handicapped places, would you camp in those places?

A. No

B. Rarely, only if no other space is available

third. Often

Link to content

• תגובות 32
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

1. Did you spear a disabled spear when no other place was available, if only for a very short time?

A. never

2. Do you know what the fine is for parking illegally disabled people?

B. Yes

3. The fine for parking illegally disabled parking is currently NIS X על. There are suggestions to increase it by 1000. How about this?

A. Strongly agree

4. Have you ever commented on someone illegally parked in a parking lot?

A. never

5. How often do you encounter cases where drivers park illegally with a disabled car?

D. Often

6. Do you think disabled parking spaces should be added in public places at the expense of regular parking spaces?

B. No, they should be left as it is today

7. If there was no enforcement of the law permitting disabled people only to shop in the handicapped places, would you camp in those places?

A. No

Proper Disclosure - About two months ago, I was fined for parking at the disabled site.

I appealed (not accepted) for the fine because I thought I parked in a place reserved only for the daytime (whereas I parked at 10am or so).

I'm still not sure whether I parked legally or not, but I assure you that if I thought I shouldn't park there then I wouldn't park there.

Link to content

1. A

2. A

3. B

4. B

5. third

Very rare to see Without a character for disabled people. However note that I encounter many cases of With a disabled person who is parked in the parking lot of a disabled person, but the driver of the vehicle is not disabled himself. I work in a hospital and sometimes I see the wife / husband / son of a patient who comes to visit and is parked in the disabled's parking lot with the disabled person's ID, which is illegal but there is no enforcement in such cases.

Unfortunately, I also encountered two opposite cases - of people who, although they suffered from a certain disability, but increased and took the law into their own hands - in one case, a disabled person who got a reserved parking space next to his house on the street where I lived but expanded it piratically to two cars (just paint the road himself) Of a tenant in another building where I later lived, who decided to reserve a parking space for himself and put up a sign and a pirate mark.

6. B

This provided that the disabled parking spaces really will only be used for disabled people ...

7. A

Link to content

This survey is skewed by Achoshilling (let you guess which way).

Almost only those who think disabled PRO will fill, and those who do not, will not. (Also, I'm all for thousands by the way or what's best for them and for those who don't pay attention).

Link to content

The truth is that the population in this forum is actually not a representative population of the State of Israel

In our neighborhood those who occupy the parking spaces of the disabled are mainly Arabs and besides, there are no crayons

Do it right and left, but there will hardly be any representation for these groups here in the forum (if at all) - and well (just a pity they have representation in reality ...)

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Popular now

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site