What kind of game is the NFS series of the latest best news? - Consoles - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

What kind of game is the NFS series of the latest best news?

roybar

Need for speed undercover - I think the best in the series ever, nice plot control fun lots of cars and loads of improvements to a great world and a huge selection of racing types, excellent graphics.

Not so new but I think it takes a big time.

Link to content

Nothing.

Since most wanted everything down hill.

Also MW was not the most that was lacking any graphic design of cars, hydraulics, neon etc ...

But a game with the best plot in my opinion from all games in the series.

The truth is that I recently got to play a bit in a hot pursuit and it's kind of, there's no plot, you can not upgrade cars but control is reasonable, good graphics.

I did not like Shifet, not the first one at least.

Link to content

Everything that has come out since carbon is worse for me ... For some reason it's hard for me to connect to this series when there is no plot.

But I actually enjoyed the new hot pursuit, even though it had no plot - great cars, control and graphics. I found the game also very challenging relative to other racing games I tried, there is not the thing here that every race you leave the competitors in some 50 a pound in the back, here everyone is on your tail. It is addictive and hard to leave it. :P

Link to content

I did not think there was such a course except the HOT PURSUIT, with your game not original I would suggest buying the original and playing against live people and not against bots, I realized it was such a fun that there is no driving game at his level of course online.

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site