NFS: The Run More Than Racing Game - Page 3 - PC Games - HWzone Forums
adplus-dvertising
Skip to content
  • Create an account
  • About Us

Hello Guest!

Please note - in order to participate in our community, comment and open new discussions, you must join as a registered member.

Our members enjoy many advantages, including the ability to participate in discussions, enjoy raffles and promotions for members of the site, and receive our weekly content directly by email.

Do not like being harassed by email? You can register for the site but do not submit your registration to the weekly email updates.

NFS: The Run is more than a racing game

HuGeMouTh

• תגובות 127
  • Opens on
  • Last comment

Prominent participants in the discussion

Prominent participants in the discussion

It will look the same BLACK BOX will not make a special version for the computer, maybe higher resolutions and things like that but in general will look the same. I'm also pretty sure that at first there will be performance issues and even a lack of mouse support in the main menu.

Link to content

The entire infantile scene of the Cinematic Moments during the race itself is unnecessary.

Another title in the series. I wonder when they'll give up.

: xyxthumbs: How this brand manages to stay alive and well is really unclear.

Link to content

WTF?

A combination of UNDERGROUND and MIRROR AGE?

I was so excited about the map at first, I thought the game was really going to be a race from city to city, but apparently that's not exactly it.

Anyone who knows teckademics who invents a game with racing around and such cars I kiss his hands!

Don't expect too much anyway.

Link to content

The first MW races were on inter-city roads, where it's fun just to see the 200 mph, I'm not used to driving so fast on the roads here in Israel : smile1: Later in the game you have moved to more street races, more sharp turns and stuff, where you have to be alert ...

Link to content

ארכיון

This discussion has been archived and new comments can not be added.

• Latest news

• Buzz-Zone: Everything hot on the net

• Create new ...

At the top of the news:

new on the site